Names Searched Right Now:
Page 583 of 660 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,915 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Alzora- oh yes... TWW is loads of fun! Monday is a holiday you know... Are the labs open to give results? Hopefully, you'll get them today!

Betty- period on your wedding day is no fun! Maybe AF will behave herself and give you that day off!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

@alzora I hope they call soon!

I jumped on here at work to say I've been spotting just a tad this morning. I'm 6DPO, so I hope this is a good sign
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Popping in to answer Alzora's question:

Yes, there probably is some hope for me, but not a great deal. I think I'm still ovulating based on positive OPKs and temp spikes, although bloodwork next week will double-check that. But my supply of eggs is small and dwindling, and the quality of the egs that remain may be bad. This makes the usual interventions difficult- can't do meds or IVF if there aren't any eggs or they're all bad (lovely way of picturing one's body, btw. This has all been so humiliating). But it could still happen between now and whenever my supply totally runs out. It's just very statistically unlikely, so I'm trying to come to terms wih it probably not happening, barring access to some miraculous new treatment like the one in the article you posted. I'm sure it will be too late for me by the time that's available. Plus the expense...

Ok. Too depressing. I'm going to try to shift my attention to other parts of my life. But will be checking in on you all and wishing you great success!

TWW for us
    Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

TTC #1
    Angel Babies: Dec 2013 named Robin Lee (gender unknown) and May 2014 named Skyler Cherokee (gender unknown)
    Marrying my best friend on November 8, 2013

@Casi - That sounds promising! Definitely could be implantation. Fingers crossed! I'm currently on the lookout for implantation signs too since I'm roughly 9DPO today...
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter