Names Searched Right Now:
Page 57 of 660 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

I'm sorry @butterflykisses! That is one of the worst feelings.

I received some not great news at the dr. yesterday and am feeling really sad and frustrated today. Maybe I'll post more after work. Fingers crossed for all the rest of you ladies this month!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Looks like a disappointing day for three of us. My husband's back still has him darn near immobilized, which would suck at any time but particularly sucks during ovulation week. He went to work today for the first time since Friday, but still isn't really feeling better. We suspect a slipped disc, though his doctor thinks it's muscular. (My husband's sister is a PA in neurosurgery, and she says slipped disc; she tends to be right about everything.) I really can't tell which specific day I'm ovulating, or even narrow it down to two or three days, so I have no idea how this month is going to work. We have managed to try twice, when he has had a lull in the pain, but that may be it for this month. I hate to see him in so much pain, and the clash with ovulation week just doubles the misery. Somehow he is able to laugh through it and make jokes about his condition. He's such a goof.

@butterflykisses, I totally get you. It sucks so badly. I swear I literally grieve when AF comes.

@megmarie, I don't want to pry, but I'm sorry for whatever bad news you received today. I hope it isn't something serious. Keep us posted as much as you are comfortable.

Thanks @alzora. My doctor just told me that if nothing happens in the next two cycles then we will have to do an IUI and my husband would need to start getting his sperm tested, etc. She said that the Clomid is working but we have a couple of obstacles that need to be sorted out in a really short amount of time. It is so frustrating to hear that the Clomid is working but now new issues arise. IDK, I guess I am just really disheartened. I know it isn't the end of the world by any means, I was just really hopeful that Clomid would do the trick. I do know that I need to keep a good mindset because IT CAN STILL HAPPEN in the next two months!!! Maybe I'm the little engine that could Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up with positive thoughts and heck, I COULD be pregnant right now!

Does anyone know how much an IUI costs? I mean, I have good insurance but is that even covered with most plans?
    Dalai Lama

Oh! And, @alzora, have you considered using an OPK kit to test if when you're ovulating? It is so helpful and super worth the $20. It takes some of the stress out of it for me. It is as easy as peeing on a stick every morning...and let's face it, we all really gotta pee when we first wake up anyway, so it just works straight into your schedule
    Dalai Lama

I don't know how much IUI costs-- I don't know how much anything costs, which is a large problem in modern American medicine-- but it is an incredibly easy and low-tech procedure. It will only significantly aid things if the problem is poor sperm motility/count, or abnormally thick cervical mucus not responsive to the usual hormonal changes.

Many couples have combined male and female factor infertility. Anovulation is a much bigger problem than anything sperm-related, so be glad that's sorted out with the Clomid.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq