Names Searched Right Now:
Page 552 of 660 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,756 to 2,760 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

blueeyes- I am thinking of you and I hope that you can get some answers and it is an easy fix...its just a small bump in the road

alzora- I am ready for the appointment...I think you should make an appointment as well...it never hurts to get some feedback and answers to your questions and concerns.

dindlee- I hope things go back to normal for you soon. As far as making sex too clinical...we try not to time it as much as possible although it is very much timed. Try not to focus so much on when the time and try not to only have sex when you are ovulating. This way it is more spread out and it doesn't feel as though you only want sex when you can get pregnant. Try to switch it up...surprise your husband...keep it fun and it won't feel as though it is work.

So AF came in full force late morning...I wasn't expecting it to come so fast after finishing the provera that was prescribed. The doctor said that it could take up to 2 weeks but I guess I only needed a day. Oh well, I am happy to finally be starting fresh. It is weird because of not having AF for 3 months I have forgotten all about the essentials and having to buy them regularly...looks like I need to make a trip to the store. So since I spotted yesterday this is CD 2 for me and I go in for more blood work tomorrow after my endocrinology appointment. Hoping for some good news and some answers hopefully. I swear this has been the longest week long wait ever.

Thanks everyone! Your positivity has got me feeling hopeful!
    When I woke up this morning, I was sure that AF had arrived, but there's still no sign of her. Symptom-wise, I've still got cramps, though not nearly as bad as yesterday, and that headache is still hanging around. In other words, I feel like crap. I keep reminding myself that all these little signs could just be PMS, even though I don't usually feel this way before AF arrives, there's a good chance that she's just being extra nasty this cycle. Last night I told Mattie about all of my symptoms, and now he's convinced that this is our month. Although he's not too hard to convince, since he takes me being even the slightest bit hungry or moody as a sure sign of pregnancy. I'm worried that if this isn't our lucky month, he'll be more crushed than I will. He's always so hopeful and optimistic. I hate breaking bad news to him.

@Jessica - How are you feeling? Any big symptoms? Are you still feeling hopeful for this cycle?
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

Hope everyone's week is going well so far! I'm at CD5 today. I actually like this first week after AF is done and there is still a week or so until Ovulation; you get to kick back and not think about TTC for a while. I ordered my first set of Wondfo tests over the weekend, so am hoping they arrive by Monday, which should be CD11.

As to keeping things from getting clinical, I'm still not sure about that. We're new to TTC and I haven't been pushing too much. My husband wanted to wait until our second anniversary (late October) to start trying, but I wanted to quit the pill early, so while we've been hitting our fertile window, it hasn't been every day or even every other day. I am using the OPKs because with his crazy work hours, there's little chance we'd hit the fertile window without planning ahead, but I've mostly been just initiating things rather than saying, "I'm ovulating!" That may change after our anniversary when we start trying in earnest, but I hope we can manage to keep things romantic and fun.

@Vanessa - Oooh, that sounds potentially positive. Please keep us posted.

@Ooshoposh - I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope that you guys beat the odds or that your doctor is able to come up with a solution to get you a BFP soon.
    Estella ~ Helena ~ Miriam ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Ivy ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Hi ladies! Thanks to everyone for welcoming me and advice on when to take a hpt... I'm planning on one this weekend, it will be a month since my last bcp. Keep fingers crossed for me. I'm hopeful because I've been having every symptom under the sun but it could just be my hormones after quitting the pill. We shall see. Anyway, I just want to say that you all seem like a great bunch of tough gals. My first pregnancy was a happy surprise so I have never thought about any of the timing or waiting before, and after doing it myself for only one month, well its enough to drive you mad! So major props to all of you for handling it so well month after month. It is a crazy journey and I hope that all of you have good news soon. You truly deserve it.
    mommy to harper kay ~ 2010
    # 2 on the way! little boy is due july 2, 2014

So glad to see all the good news being spread! And of course, best of luck to all of you "Bumpies" who are TTC.

For me, we got the good news last week that I'm pregnant with our first, due May 2014. Couldn't have gotten through the waiting and the struggling without you all- thank you, and God bless!