Names Searched Right Now:
Page 549 of 660 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,745 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Question

I used an OPK last month and got a positive and then had AF 6 days later.
    Online I have read some things saying that women are pretty regular with their cycles and that the 15th day ovulation is just an average..
    So does this mean I can count on it being pretty much always about 6 days before AF and my 2 week wait will only be a few days?
    I like the sound of that.. I am getting really tired of feeling like a failure at this. I am thinking of visiting a doctor soon if this keeps up.. It has been 6 months so far TTC but it has felt like an eternity.. haha..

@Jessicamary, yep...we can all relate to that feeling regarding other babies in the family!

@Sophie, what cycle day are you on? Is ovulation expected soon?

@Dindlee, I'm sorry your cycle is so confusing. But it's great that you have a doctor's appointment next week! I think he'll give you some peace of mind.

@Blueeyes, there are two phases to your cycle: the part of your cycle leading up to ovulation is called the follicular phase, and the part of your cycle between ovulation and your period is called the luteal phase. The average follicular phase is 14 days (meaning that ovulation occurs exactly two weeks after the first day of your period, on Cycle Day 14), but this can change from woman to woman and even from month to month. Lots of women have irregular cycles and that doesn't necessarily indicate a problem. You could ovulate on Day 14 one month, on Day 17 the next month, on Day 10 the next month, etc. That's not necessarily concerning. But the luteal phase--the part of your cycle from ovulation to your next period--will be the same from month to month, with a variation of only a day or two. Not all women have the same luteal phase length, but each woman's luteal phase length remains the same from month to month. The average luteal phase is 14 days, meaning that there will be exactly two weeks between ovulation and your next period. A luteal phase that is shorter than 12 days can make it difficult to conceive. If your luteal phase was only 6 days long, that is definitely something you should talk to your doctor about. I don't know much about Luteal Phase Defects, but I'm thinking there is an easy solution to it. Good luck!

My husband got his results from his retest SA back today... numbers came back low (which the last test told us as well) mobility normal- but his shape is abnormal- less than 1% normal. They recommended a urologist- and told him he will be ok for iui and ivf. Of course, I privately had a tear up session once we got off the phone. I have my hsg test thursday at 9:15- I am so nervous about it. i feel good we are getting answers.. but this whole thing is so painfully hard.

sending everyone hugs, love and positive thoughts for BFP!!!
    "no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing- the dream that you wish will come true..."

sugar and spice and everything nice <3
    Helene | Greta | Felicity | Aprile | Loretta | Heloise| Rosemary | June | Gretchen

slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails <3
    Brock | Clark | Ulysses | Thaddeus | Jude | Ellis | Edgar | Archer

TTC #1 since August 2012

@jessicamary - Sorry I missed your comment before. I'm not sure! It could be that, it sort of sounds like what he described.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

oosoposh- I am sorry to hear about the news about your husband...and I am praying for you for your test on thursday. I know that the news is hard and ttc is so trying but everything will work out and you know that there are options to get pregnant still. IUI or IVF are options to still get pregnant and I know that you will get pregnant when the time is right. Try to stay strong, although I know how hard that can be. We are all here for you!!