Names Searched Right Now:
Page 500 of 660 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 2,496 to 2,500 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Am I Pregnant or having my period??
    Today is 6 or 7 days after I got a positive on an ovulation predictor kit and 23 days into my cycle (which is typically 29 or 30 days and never less than 28 days) and I have bleeding.

What do you think? Does this seem normal for implantation bleeding?
    I called my husband this morning super excited thinking that is what it is... crossing my fingers!
    Can bloodwork at a doctors office tell if I am pregnant now?

Thanks!!

Blueeyes, pg tests measure for pregnancy hormone that one's body begins producing only after implantation occurs. So you'll need to test a day or two after the bleeding started. Of course, if the flow becomes significant, it's most likely just an early period and an off cycle.

@Blueeyes26 - If you're experiencing light bleeding/spotting, that could totally be implantation bleeding, which I think occurs between 7 and 12 DPO. As Daisychain said, if it's a heavy flow than it likely isn't implantation, and either way you need to wait a couple more days to take a pregnancy test until your hormones build up. Fingers crossed for you!

@Alzora - Things are a bit up in the air due to my weird cycle, but I think ovulation is likely around next Thursday.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

So, if my cycle is regular, I'm about 11 DPO, still feeling nauseous, weird sense of smell, sore boobs and back!
    Crying at the drop of a hat too, but that could be due to stress at work, my boss has not been the nicest person to me that past couple of weeks so haven't been feeling so great because of that.
    I kind of just want this cycle out of the way so that I know how long my cycle length is and hopefully will no longer be confused (unlikely I'm sure!)
    Married my best friend 19/09/2011
    TTC our first

Favourite Girls; Amelie, Ava, Elise, Evelyn, Everly, Isla
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Felicity Susan

Favourite Boys; Connor, Darcy, Ethan, Noah, Seth
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Noah Philip

Hey everyone! I have had a lot of catching up to do and have enjoyed reading everyones posts. A few heart breaking and heart warming stories! Tissues!!

A little update from me, as I have been MIA the last month or so. AF arrived 4 weeks (ugh!) late two weeks ago. I had my hopes up for about 2 weeks - my breasts were sore and other symptoms persisted (aversions to food, nausea, etc). Weird thing is, AF came exactly when I would have expected it if I had my period in July.

I am chalking this up to coming off of birth control and my body FREAKING OUT. Haha. I am on my 4th month trying and I know that I am still very new at this so I am staying positive and hoping for a wonderful summer baby next year!

Good luck to everyone! Hoping for some fall BFP!!!!