Names Searched Right Now:
Page 469 of 660 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,345 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Sophie - Oh dear, hope your ankle heals quickly! I really recommend using OPKs (especially ones that aren't out of date!). When I knew for sure I was ovulating, I felt so much more confident my body was working as it should and we were concentrating our "efforts" around the correct time. However, I understand some people just want to cruise for the first few months without worrying, which is why I haven't started temping yet.

@Maggie - I'm so hopeful for you! Lots of women don't get their BFPs until several days after AF is due. I'm in a very similar situation. AF was due on Sunday, but still hasn't shown (...and it's now Tuesday morning here). However, due to my stupidly out of date ovulation tests, I don't know exactly which day I ovulated so I don't know exactly when my period should arrive. But, judging by previous months, I'm thinking Sunday or Monday at the latest.

@Alzora & December - Symptoms: Feeling really like I'm getting my period! I know that doesn't mean I'm out, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Except they're rising with every hour that passes! Again, I'm not testing for a few more days because I can't stand seeing negative tests.

@Nessie, Frangipani, Loveday, Andie & Maggie - Thanks for your baby dust! If you're in a finger crossing mood, keep them crossed for me please!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; August 19th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

December - thank you! I probably wouldn't be able to handle the stress of trying for a baby if Matthew wasn't as supportive as he is. I tend to feel that I'm the sole reason we haven't been successful, even though I know in my brain that there's no evidence of that whatsoever. He's always there reminding me to stay positive. (: I'm a little nervous about charting. I feel like this will be the month that I'll take forever to ovulate, just because I'm paying more attention now.
    I've given some thought to how I would announce a BFP to my partner. If I did do something special, I'd probably do something cheesy like get him a shirt that says #1 Dad, or a mug. I'm not creative at all, haha! But in reality, I'll probably just start cry and scream and run to show him the test. I don't have enough self-control to wait any amount of time.

Maggie - I'm thinking of you! Expecting some good news tomorrow. (:

No news on my part. Still just waiting to ovulate, having sex every 3 days.
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

Sarah, I am very hopeful for you!

So one thing I wanted to ask you all about: In reading up on the CM and Mucinex and stuff, I saw that Mucinex makes CM more watery and welcoming to sperm, but doesn't help you produce more. To do that, some people recommend drinking grapefruit juice and eating baby carrots. I find it odd that all the references are to "baby carrots." Aren't these just the same as carrots, or do people think they help you conceive because they have the word "baby" in them ? Seriously--why would people specify baby carrots? The only difference from big carrots other than size is they're often cleaned in chlorine, which I'm sure isn't good for CM.

Anyway, I ate carrots- big ones-for lunch and found no difference in my CM.

Speaking of weird things you can ingest for TTC that have the word "baby" in them, what's the deal with people taking baby aspirin? I saw references to that as well.

Exciting Sarah! Hoping this is your month
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

@daisychain - I've taken evening primrose oil to help increase cervical mucus. I noticed a difference. Take one capsule three times a day during the first two weeks of your cycle (in between your period ending and ovulation beginning). Stop taking after ovulation because EPO can cause uterine contractions, which can inhibit implantation.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter