Names Searched Right Now:
Page 43 of 660 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thanks, Blade. The year and a half of vaginismus did quite a number on his sex drive, but I was under the impression that despite the psychological impact of such things, a male should still have periodic urges just for physical reasons. I'll spare him that awkward test for now.

@Mrs H, after I posted earlier, I realized that I complete forgot to wish you a speedy recovery. I have no idea what your procedure was like, but I know how painful (and gross) recovery from any medical procedure can be. Hang in there. I hope you feel better soon and have the best possible outcome.

@blade, @alzora, and @missusatch I thoroughly enjoy your commentary on this thread. I may not post all the time, but it is so nice to be a part of a group all striving for the same goal! I have told very few people that we are ttc or especially that I am getting medical help to do so, so it is wonderful to see other people with the same goals and see that what you are all going through is normal, to some extent. And you are all so informative!

@grecianern, thanks for sharing your blog with us! I started following it I love reading a good blog!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Regarding the chocolate milk comment - One thing my naturopath had me do is cut out cow dairy - a lot of people have a dairy sensitivity and don't know it. She thinks that getting a healthy gut will help me ttc.

Another thing. Please get your men to test their sperm. It isn't fair that we stress over ttc and wonder if it there is something wrong with us. It took me awhile to convince my husband to do it, but he tested. His swimmers are just fine though.
    A friend of mine and her husband had to wait 5 years for their baby due to his low sperm count, but it did finally happen for them.

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    I literally laughed out loud.

Anyway the bloatedness can be greatly relieved by gentle exercise-- maybe not jogging, but walking for 20-30 min daily. Try guaifenicin (mucinex) for the cough and just regular old lozenges for the sore throat.
    Thanks much! I will certainly be starting out exercise with some gentle walking just as soon as I can walk without wanting to knock myself out with a baseball bat. :-) I'm having to stay away from the narcotics. They are just making me too nauseous and headachy. I'm doing Tylenol only which is plenty as long as I don't move around too much. The second day stiffness is settling in.

Thank you, Alzora and MegMarie. All the best to both of you.