Names Searched Right Now:
Page 420 of 660 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 2,096 to 2,100 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Carla, wishing you good luck in your fertile window!

@Knitwit, where'd ya go? I'm eager to hear your story when you get a chance to post it.

@Saristin, a May or June baby would be ideal in PA. Given the choice, I would prefer my child to have a summer birthday. But I'm still going to try next cycle for a May baby--that'll work. Gosh, any month will work at this point.

@Sarah, buying another package of OPKs is something I dread having to do; nobody wants to NEED another whole package of those dumb things. But you used up your last one this cycle, and we'll hope that's the last one you'll need until it's time to make Baby #2.

Thank you for cheering me on, @Frangipani!

@Maggie, I've never noticed mittelschmerz. I know that if I paid attention, my brain could convince me that I felt cramps. Good luck with your fertile window!

@Nowakasia, seeing a billing woman face to face...what a dreadful prospect. Those billing ladies are a fierce species. I wish you all the best and hope you return to us bearing good news.

Guys, I did a dumb thing today. I was at my family's table with my husband, my parents, my grandma, and one of my sisters. They all know that I am trying to conceive. I had mentioned to my mom a few days ago that my mother-in-law was taking me on an early birthday shopping spree, so today at the table my mom asked me what I got. My reply included the sentence, "I tried to avoid buying clothes because I hope to be pregnant within the year." Which is true. Why bother buying clothes that I hope not to fit into much longer? But after I said that aloud I thought, Crap. Now they probably all think I am pregnant. If any of my sisters had said that exact same sentence to me, I would think they are pregnant. Why on earth did I even tell them that I am TTC in the first place? I don't want to talk about these things with them, but it just all comes out of my mouth before I realize what I'm saying. I blab everything and then I feel sad afterward that I have no privacy because I am such a big mouth.

I still feel all my usual premenstrual symptoms.

Yesterday I finished the last little bit of ice cream I had in the house, and today I forgot to get more.

I feel sad.

@maggie - Nice to have TWW buddy! I usually have mittelschmertz with ovulation, but not every time. I only realised what this was a few months ago when we started trying! Previously, I've had pain so bad it's had me wondering exactly where my appendix is! It was hilarious when I finally realised what that pain is! Unfortunately, haven't experienced it yet this month and todays OPK was negative, too. Oh well, we'll keep doing what we're doing and I think I'll buy some more OPKs today (maybe the digital ones because I've been having trouble with the dipsticks).
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

...do you guys ever feel like we're wishing our lives away during TTC? I began TTC last September. Almost a year has passed, and I feel like I've missed it. I've missed the whole freaking year. I've been so busy counting weeks and months--two weeks until ovulation, two-week wait, repeat cycle. My holidays were dampened by my period arriving on Christmas Eve, among other significant dates throughout the past year, and even though I am in the happiest stage of my life and adore living with my husband, this whole past year has been marked by anticipation and then disappointment. It sucks. I am wasting an otherwise beautiful time in my life. But my fear of infertility is only getting stronger, and I don't know how to put it on the back burner. But I know that I am going to miss this honeymoon phase when it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by frangipani View Post

Milasmama, good to see your post on here. Hope you are doing well. Were you effected by the quakes in Wellington?
    Hi frangipani, no we weren't thankfully. We didn't arrive back in Wellington until after the big ones. There have been a few small quakes since then, but I grew up in this fault-line city so I'm used to them
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@alzora - Well, not really. I was a bit TTC obsessed in the first three months, but these past two months I haven't thought much about TTC at all. In fact, I almost forgot to test for ovulation this month (might have tested a bit late, actually, since all my tests have been negative so far). I do think about it a lot, but I'm not obsessive any more. By the way, I was going to buy some more OPKs today, but the chemist only had the Clear Blue digitals and they're $70 a pack! So I decided I'm not wasting my money and we'll just keep doing what we're doing and cross our fingers! But next month I'm pulling out all the stops. I feel like I haven't been as conscientious as I should have been about TTC for these past two months.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter