Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 660 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Ohhhh my gosh! Congratulations @stuffd! So exciting!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Congrats stuffd! That was a quick BFP! One month right?
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Congratulations! I love BFPs! BFPs for everyone!

Y'day I had ovarian drilling. I was mistaken - I was under general anesthesia. I feel ok except for some soreness, weird bloated gassy feeling, and some tightness in my chest with a bit of dry cough. The nurse seemed mystified when I told her about it and had the anesthesiologist listen to my lungs. He said they sounded fine. I have been exercising lately - including evening before surgery - and I do get exercise induced asthma. It feels kind like that. The slight drag at the top of the breath with wheezing and dry cough. They said if I feel like I can't breathe or develop a really wet cough that's bad. Haven't had that.

Anyway that's my only real complaint. My nurse told me before surgery she had the same op with same doc. I tentatively asked her results and she said she was pg in 3 months. Of course that is by no means any sort of implied guarantee for me, but every success story gives me hope. Especially when I am lying here watching Ghostbusters II feeling crappy and praising the inventor of bendy straws.

Best wishes to all of you. Praying we all have healthy cuddly babies very soon.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald

Woah! I'm so very behind. First off, hello guys I hope everyone is ok. I haven't been on here for almost a month and there are a fair few pages I'm still catching up on. But massive congrats to AnaJo & Stuffd. I hope the pregnancies are going well for you both! Very exciting news indeed everyone else, how are we all doing? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all, just remember to stay positive. No matter what your circumstances are.
    Right I am going to read everyones post from page 13 onwards and hopefully get a bit more up to date lol xxx
    *Mahala*
    Proud Mummy to:
    Kyan Morgan, born on 9th March 2011 Finley Logan, lost on 25th March 2012
    Expecting Pip, due in October 2013 xxx

Ah, massive congrats grecianern! How did you tell your hubby in the end? Bet he was thrilled
    @Lark, I don't know if this helps, but I had a natural miscarriage almost a year ago. I was told to wait at least one cycle before trying again, as the dates get messed up if you fall pregnant before you have had your period. They still date your pregnancy by the first day of the last period, and a miscarriage in-between doesn't change that. Emotionally, I didn't feel ready straight away to start trying again. I wanted time to grieve, and as I had started smoking again, I would need time to quit before trying anyway. Everyone is different but I think if you have a few months break after a miscarriage, it is easier emotionally to cope with another pregnancy and whatnot. It gives your body a chance to recover aswell, as you can't always see the damage on the inside and even straightforward miscarriages take their toll on your body I believe. xxx
    *Mahala*
    Proud Mummy to:
    Kyan Morgan, born on 9th March 2011 Finley Logan, lost on 25th March 2012
    Expecting Pip, due in October 2013 xxx