Names Searched Right Now:
Page 409 of 660 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,045 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Khaatje and Ktook, I am so happy to hear your growing babies are ok. What a relief for you both.

December, Thanks for your feedback on Daisy and Summer. I quite like it like that too and its somehow not as hippie putting the noun before the adjective. I really like the name December too? What made you choose that (if you don't mind me asking)

Alzora, love your names too, Chella is gorgeous! I'm glad to hear you are still going to ttc and hope everything goes smoothly. My period is due on Sunday (if not before as sometimes it comes a day or two early). I'm hardly in the tww though as we didn't end up doing it in my fertile window this month with travel and all. I'm very emotional and have all the symptoms of pms so would be extremely surprised if I was pregnant (although it is not entirely impossible).

Daisychain, we just went away on holiday and were sharing a room with my stepson at times. We knew we were either going to start July or August. Also I forgot my folic acid for our trip so that was kinda another reason to hold off trying till August.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    ]

@Frangipani, your name questions are always welcome on our thread. We are the everything-goes thread. Here's the thing with the name Summer Daisy. *I* really like it, but I know that the majority of others on these forums dislike double word names and warn that they sound goofy. I'm eccentric when it comes to names, so it appeals to me very much. I have Chapel Bell on my own list of girls' names (I'd call her Chella...<3)! \
    I agree with Alzora, Franipani =) If you love it go with it. I love both those names =)

also, I know a Chella! She spells it Chela though! I love it Alzora, I have always liked her name But she is my ex boyfriend's mother so that pretty much means its out for us.But she is great and awesome woman so maybe not hehe. But seriously, I would love to know a baby Chella, awww how cute =)
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

@frangipani, I chose December as a username because i was born in December, but I would seriously consider a month/day name for a future baby - it would obviously just depend on the month. I love the names January, March and June.

No real news from me... I am just entering my fertile window (well according to my iPhone app) though I think I may ovulate a little later than it predicts so instead of bd everyday our plan is to do it every second day for the next week and a bit... Hoping that changing it up this month will help... And really sometimes I just don't have the stamina or time to do it every day! :0

Thinking of everyone in their 2ww, hoping August is as lucky as July!
    TTC #1

@casilayne - I was really nervous before taking Clomid too, but honestly I had no weird symptoms. The first round I did get more tired, but nothing crazy hormonal. Round 2 I was totally fine. It doesn't have to make you crazy and I hope it's easy for you!

@alzora - I think I'm like 7-9 DPO... I feel completely normal. No boob symptoms, no cramps, no implantation bleeding, no nothing... I know it's silly and I wouldn't have 'symptoms' this early, but I always thought I'd 'know' through some subtle signs that I was pregnant. Who knows? I'll probably find out today if they found my test results.
    TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by december View Post
    No real news from me... I am just entering my fertile window (well according to my iPhone app) though I think I may ovulate a little later than it predicts so instead of bd everyday our plan is to do it every second day for the next week and a bit... Hoping that changing it up this month will help... And really sometimes I just don't have the stamina or time to do it every day!
    @December, which iPhone app are you using? Are any of the rest of you using an app to keep track of symptoms? I downloaded Pink Pad and Fertility Friend, but they're not much use so far as I have no full cycles to analyze. Do you guys find apps useful?
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova