Names Searched Right Now:
Page 399 of 660 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 1,995 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Frangipani, thank you for sharing your early pregnancy symptoms with me. My favorites on your name list are Seth, Summer, and Daisy. So bright and sunny sounding. Delightful.

Oh, @Ktook, I'm nervous for you. Please update us as soon as you are able.

@Khaatje, your appointment should be long over by now. Are you and baby okay?!

@Maggie, just go for it--try the ovulation tests! They provide such a relief each month and make the attempts so much less stressful because you know when to have sex and when you can finally give it a rest.

@Daisychain, doesn't it seem like we're all synchronized all of a sudden? How awesome would it be if we all got BFPs and cleared the thread! I hope you magically conceived from that one "attempt" this cycle.

@Casilayne, that's the first good insurance news we've had on this thread ever. Good for you! We'll all be switching over to your plan shortly.

@Nowakasia, are your insurance problems due to diagnostic codes used by the medical clinic? I have had the worst time with those. I empathize with you.

@Butterflykisses, I have been keeping you, in particular, in my prayers, because you have had such a long and emotional TTC experience. You said that your husband's semen analysis is Wednesday; when will you get the results? I am hoping and praying that your period doesn't show up.

Thank you Alzora, I truly appreciate it. I pray for you often as well. We should get results in about week from the day of the test. I will keep you posted.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

@nowakasia Even my labs have been 100% covered. I'm blown away by this! The Clomid and all the stuff I have to take when I do get pregnant is under a deductible, so we will definitely be paying for them for a while. But that's okay.

@saristin LOL! re: grandmother having a crush on DH! At least you know you've got yourself a good catch. What's bazaar about my mom and I talking about it is that she is such a prude. I don't mean that in a negative way, she's just really, really, REALLY conservative and fusses as my brothers and me for a good 98% of what we find to be funny. So, to hear her be so open with it is always rather odd. It's certainly entertaining. lol
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@alzora Right?!! I'm STILL "paying off" my 3 year-old's bed rest and birth. That insurance was next to worthless. This is through TRS which is the Texas Teachers' insurance and retirement plan. It's pretty durn good! It's expensive as can be though :/
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@alzora - yeah they coded all my stuff under infertility codes (which my insurance does NOT cover to my shock and amazement) but they should have been coded differently. I initially went to my doctor for irregularity and spotting, so my tests should have been coded accordingly. I managed to get the SIS ultrasound paid for, but my labs are done at an outside lab place and they keep sending me bills. I've become close to my billing lady needless to say. :/

@casilayne- I work for a large school district but alas no infertility coverage. I was just added to my husband's insurance, so now I'm doubled up.
    TTC #1