Names Searched Right Now:
Page 356 of 660 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,780 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Sorry Shannon! TTC is so hard. It's such an emotional roller coaster!

Enjoy that drink or sushi or hot tub or rare steak....whatever makes you happy:-)
    Mom to Jude Robert (June 2012)
    BFP 2/14/14 - EDD 10/27/14

Current Favorites
    XX : Amelie Eloise Georgia Lulu Petal Rosie Valentine Waverly
    XY: Atticus August Clark Ellis Harvey Lincoln Leo Louis Patrick Ray

I'm sorry to hear whitegold, I hope you get a normal cycle this month, with a BFP at the end of it! How long have you been off BC?

I can def. recommend eating as much sushi as you can get your hands on
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

Sorry to hear it, Shannon. Hope next month is better luck! And, I agree - what a good support group we have here!

Hi ladies, I have a question - would 14dpo be too early for a bfp to show up on a bloodtest? I have a doctors appointment this afternoon for something unrelated but as I'm still feeling sick, nausea etc I thought I might ask for one anyway. AF is due today but i normally don't have any symptoms until after her arrival. Im really trying not to get my hopes up and knowing my luck the nausea really is just a stomach bug!
    TTC #1

Wouldn't hurt to ask - http://americanpregnancy.org/getting...ancytests.html says that it could detect the hormone levels by now - but you might not get the test results back before a HPT would give you the answer.