Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 660 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

My husband and I are starting our baby making journey this month! I have PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) and next week we are starting fertility treatments. This disease has been such an overwhelming part of my life for the past 10 years and i just hope and pray it wont dictate this next chapter like I have been dreading it would. Going into this with a positive attitude but I am nervous!

Thanks for starting this post, Alzora. It will be great to follow similar journeys while going through this myself. Good luck, all!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Thanks for starting this thread, Alzora!!!

A little about our situation:
    I was on the previous thread for a long time, and I valued all the support I received there. It helps to have people to talk to.

We've been TTC for almost a year. We actually started the prep work a year ago, and started the timing, etc in the Spring. We have a 4 yr old little boy who is desperate for a sibling - to the point of asking an amazing amount of embarrassing questions.
    I have Endometriosis. It was discovered when we were TTC our son. That time around, I got pregnant 24 days after the laproscopic clean up surgery. I subsequently went on the highest form of chemical birth control to control the growth of the Endometriosis, in the hopes of being able to conceive easily when we were ready. My mom got leukemia, and that put our lives on hold for over 2 years. She's better now, thank God. And we're back on the TTC band wagon.

I had the laproscopic surgery again Nov. 9th. I haven't conceived yet. I'm taking the middle amt of Femara, and am ovulating (thank you Wondfo tests!) and my Basil Body temp is consistent with Ovulation. But it's not happening. I ovulated over the Christmas week as well, and am now eagerly awaiting January 9th. So... we'll see. If this doesn't work, our last option is IVF.

Good luck to us all!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

So glad this thread was started, thanks Alzora.

I was also on the previous thread but only for a few posts.

A little bit about my situation:
    My husband and I have been ttc our first child since a miscarriage in 07 at 10 1/2 weeks, we tried naturally for 3 years before I discussed the situation with my then ob/gyn. We went through 3 unmonitored cycles of clomid never getting our bfp. We took a break from trying after that because I was just emotionally drained and disgusted with my then ob/gyn. I found a new ob/gyn in '11 and after a year of weight loss(so far down only 38 lbs but its better than nothing), we just went through our first round of clomid 50 mg with day 21 progest. testing. Unfortunately the progest. test came back negative. Since I do not ovulate on my own, my ob asked me to wait a week and come in for an hcg(just to be sure), then I will start provera again. Then we will move onto our second round of clomid 100mg, day 14 u/s and day 21 progest. test.

Good luck to all you ladies, hope you all receive your bfps very soon!
    Last edited by mrstaylor; January 2nd, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Current favs (girl) : Mia Scarlett, Poppy Monroe, and Rose Hermione

Current favs (boy) : Eli Abraham, Silas Blaine, and Wyatt Remington

Still TTC #1

mill1020 , I just saw that you got your bfp this morning! wonderful news! congrats!
    Current favs (girl) : Mia Scarlett, Poppy Monroe, and Rose Hermione

Current favs (boy) : Eli Abraham, Silas Blaine, and Wyatt Remington

Still TTC #1

Ahh, congratulations, mill! Look at that--one day into the new year and already we have good news on the thread. I guess we're off to a great start! To the rest of you, good luck with it, and keep us all posted! I'm eagerly awaiting the weekend for ovulation. I tend to be a bit irregular, so the plan is to go at it like rabbits for about five or six days and see what comes of it.