Names Searched Right Now:
Page 299 of 660 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,495 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@beatrixdaisy - I'll just reiterate what everyone else has said and let you know it's completely normal to feel disappointed after a BFN. I've been trying since April (three cycles) and took last month's negative particularly badly. I know it sounds trite, but it will happen for you soon.

I had a doctor's appointment last night. Not really because of TTC, but I got a whooping cough vaccine, which my doctor said I should get before I get pregnant. I'll be going back for a varicella (chicken pox) vaccine in a month, if I'm not pregnant. I told the doctor we've been trying for a few months without success and he said exactly what I thought he'd say - "Don't worry, these things take time, most couples don't get pregnant for several months". So, we'll just keep doing what we're doing and hope July is lucky for us!

P.S. Frances, will the fireworks of July work for me in Australia? LOL
    Last edited by sarahmezz; June 25th, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Of course Sarahmezz! Hahahaha. Yes, I will purposely think of you when watching the fireworks this year, and send you some Happy Independence Day vibes from the USA.

Alzora, I think you are being very smart about your decision to continue to try without over analyzing. You are in the home stretch my dear. I mean less than 3 months until you can start getting some additional support, and hopefully, some answers. I'm sending you some firework sparkles too! (I think you live in Canada, right? Sorry if I've just confused you with someone else.)

Hubby and I are about to take our week long vacation with Hal. My entire family is going, so it should be madness. (4 adult kids, all with spouses, and 5 children under the age of 3, with one in utero, plus my parents, of course.) Anyway, I've made the difficult decision to 'unplug' and not bring our laptop with us. (I'm soooo sad, even as I type that!) So, if I don't post for awhile, that is why. I'm really hoping to have some BFP news when I get back. (If I don't see AF by Sat., July 6th, I'm taking a pregnancy test, which is perfect timing, because it's the day we leave, headed home.) Of course, I'll keep you all posted. I'm afraid I might take a BFN a lot harder this month. I'm not sure why, other than I just have 'felt' different, so I've really gotten my hopes up. (Always so dangerous!) I hope I get to hear good news from some of you when I return as well.

P.S. This might sound strange, and sort of stalkerish, but I'm going to miss you ladies.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Good luck to everyone else waiting! Technically I should be able to test on the 30th, but my pregnancy tests still haven't arrived from the UK so I may just have to be patient. Or I guess I'll get my period -whichever one comes first. I had a very brief wave of nausea looking at some food today - funny how TTC warps your brain! Previously I would have thought nothing of it, now I'm thinking "Ooh! Pregnant!" quickly followed by "Don't get your hopes up!"

@frances, have a great holiday! Where are you off to? We just got back from a 3 day mini-break at a different resort in the Maldives, it was so lovely and I was very sad to leave.

@sarah, I read somewhere that couples TTC for the first time take an average of 7 months. No idea if that's true or not.

@khaatje, sorry to hear about your hip. I have arthritis in my hip and carrying a 3 year old around on my hip quite often hasn't helped (surprise, surprise). I am a bit worried about how well my hip will fare this pregnancy, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    BFN this morning. Still waiting on AF. Here's looking at July.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

@Blade, I was definitely hoping that you would denounce the milk theory completely, but based on your explanation I will resume my daily chocolate milk consumption with extreme caution and paranoia. When vomiting is in question, I generally like to hedge my bets.

@Beatrixdaisy, we can all sympathize with your disappointment, but if your period came a few days ago, then you are already nearing ovulation again! Your next chance is right around the corner, and I hope this cycle is the one!

@Khaatje, are you able to bear weight on your hip? I hope you recover quickly!

@Violetink, I'm so sorry for your disappointment today. I know you said that you tried not to get your hopes up, but it still hurts.

@Frances, enjoy your trip...we'll look forward to hearing your news when you return!

@Milasmama, nausea is a good sign. Keep us posted!