Names Searched Right Now:
Page 271 of 660 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,355 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Not much news here. I am pretty sure I misjudged my fertile period and ovulation may still be a couple of days away (so a lot of bd this week, haha). Found fertile CM for the first time today and my cervix is definitely higher and softer today than yesterday. I have charted before when not TTC (was considering using Natural Fertility Planning as contraception, but my husband wasn't keen) but this is my first month checking my cervix. I have been quite amazed at the changes and how obvious they are! Bodies are interesting things.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@frances, ooh that is tricky. I know that now we have decided to start TTC I would find stopping very hard, but of course you might feel differently. My husband has also been offered an interview (by an old employer of his, so chances are good he'd get it) in Vietnam. Tricky for us as it would be so much more family-friendly than where we are now but I don't think it is the right job for him. We are also just going to wait and see where that one goes! Good luck for your TWW.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@Frances - I'm a teacher and I'm starting a new job in five weeks. If I get pregnant now, I'll still be able to work until the end of the year (school year ends in December in Australia). I don't think it's really considered "bad form" to get pregnant at the beginning of a new teaching job here. I'm certainly not putting my TTC plans on hold! Good luck with your decision!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

My period came yesterday. I feel stupid for having held out hope this cycle, because after so many failed attempts I think it is darn near foolish to suddenly expect different results without changing up some variables. But yesterday was the third anniversary of my accident, and my period was one day late, and I woke up at 5:30am and practically skipped to the bathroom to take a pregnancy test because I hoped beyond hope that I would discover a life inside of me on the date that should have marked my death. June 13 is the date on which I celebrate life and hope, the date on which I remember that you should hang onto hope even if it looks like the sky is falling, but in an ironic twist of events, yesterday marked the tenth time that my hopes of motherhood were dashed, and I am left pondering whether my fertility was lost on that very date in 2010. My life is a dark comedy.

So here it is, June 14. Three years ago I was not expected to wake up to see this date, and now I'm seeing it for a third time since then. My gratitude and excitement over that have temporarily given way to a pity party, but it will pass. For now I'm somewhere between my "OHMYGOSH I'M ALIVE" mindset and wallowing over my prospects of ever having a child. Here are some photos to commemorate this significant time of the year for me; I do have one photo that was taken even sooner after the accident, featuring a bloodied face, a neck brace, and much more life support, but I'm never entirely comfortable sharing that one, nor am I comfortable sharing the later wheelchair shots. The girl standing beside my hospital bed is my older sister who was in the accident with me and sustained a fractured bone by her eye, three broken ribs, and a punctured lung. You all know my injuries. When I got home from hospital and finally signed onto Facebook, I discovered that all of my family and friends, and even lots of REALLY unexpected acquaintances, had changed their profile pictures to the photo you see below of just my hand with the stuffed animal. And then, of course, is my beloved scar, which I flaunt shamelessly. My bittersweet reminder. That's what life is, mostly...bittersweet. But it's good. I didn't celebrate life yesterday like I did for the previous two anniversaries, but really...I should have. My husband and I are going out to celebrate life tonight instead. I think that any day that you have a pulse and a heartbeat is worth celebrating. Even the days when you get your f-ing period.

Hey! I'm Caroline, new to the forums haha but I've been perusing around this website looking at names for a while. My husband and I started trying in Aprii/May ish so hopefully soon we'll have some good news. I don't know much about all of the ovulation stuff so I guess it's not that we're trying necessarily we're just not preventing it anymore. I've always had a pretty regular cycle so I don't expect it to take very long but who knows. Good luck ladies
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy