Names Searched Right Now:
Page 270 of 660 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 1,346 to 1,350 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@butterflykisses I thought I did but perhaps I didn't. I usually don't get sore nipples so I don't know what it means. I'm assuming I didn't ovulate since from what I read women get periods AFTER ovulation (which I'm lacking) not the other way around lol

When I first got off bcp I had a lot of CM and it seems like the fertile kind although we were doing it every night so it was hard to tell which belonged to me and him lol then the nipples hurt and the CM dried up a bit (so I thought maybe period) but now the CM has increased and nipples still hurt and no signs of AF.. Idk what to think anymore. I'm going to assume I didn't ovulate and just wait for that to happen then AF.

Wow that's a long period! Mine used to be long before I went on BCP! Hope it doesn't go back to that!
    Last edited by whitegold; June 13th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Whitegold, have you thought about ovulation strips? They kinda of take the guessing work out of finding out exactly when you ovulate (sorry if you have talked about this before, its so hard to keep things straight) however, if you just got off BC then I believe you may want to wait till things regulate so there is no confusion with the strips.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Hello Ladies,
    Just wanted to give a quick update on our status. (I've been checking the boards too, hoping to hear some good news from those still waiting.) Out of nowhere, I had a call about a new job. Very tricky in the education field in terms of pregnancy. It is considered really bad form to get preggers your first year, bc then they have hire a long-term sub to take your place, and it isn't fair to your students, and with all the funding getting cut, lots of people are applying for your job, etc. It is considered such bad form, that they could decide not to renew your contract the following year. Of course, legally they could NEVER say that is the reason why, but it wouldn't be hard to find another legitimate reason, when really, it was the fact that you got pregnant. Very tough call. Of course, I don't know for sure I've even gotten the new job yet, the call was just for a first interview, and I happen to LOVE my current job-so not sure I would take it, even if they offered. But of course, our golden window of opportunity is this Wednesday!!! I'm sort of feeling like I'm just going to leave it up to fate to decide about both- the pregnancy and the job! Thanks for reading my random post. I just wanted to touch base and say I'm still TTC, we are about to be in our TWW (on Wednesday) and now a (possible) new job to complicate matters! Happy weekend!

@butterflykisses

I do want to try those out as soon as I do regulate (rather expensive to use at random lol) any suggestions on good brands?
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Frances, that's a tricky situation to be in! I think you are right to just let fate decide it for you! Good luck!

Whitegold, many people on here will recommend Wondfo - a brand you can buy on Amazon. On Amazon.ca (I'm Canadian), it was CDN$29 for a Wondfo kit with 40 OPKs and 20 HPTs. I believe it's slightly better value on Amazon.com. They are just sticks that you dip in a cup of pee, so no applicator, in case you have a preference about that. I'm in the same position as you, just off the pill, and just finished my last withdrawal bleed, so I will start using the OPKs once I seem to go back to normal (thinking 1-3 months?). I've also been tracking my waking temperature because that is a good way to see if you've actually ovulated. I'm just 3 days into that, though!