Names Searched Right Now:
Page 266 of 660 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,330 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Hey folks - it's been a while since I posted last, so I just spent a little time getting caught up on where everyone's at. Sending good thoughts to all those in their TWW - such a horribly painful time to endure! If I could give you some good advice about how to try to take your mind off things and don't overanalyze symptoms - I would, but then I'd be a hypocrite! I'm hopelessly impatient!

@loveday - I feel ya about the friends with babies! Since March, I have visited, held and cuddled no less than 4 newborns (of my close friends) and celebrated 3 more pregnancies. It's as if ALL my friends decided to get pregnant at the same time and I can't help but think 'But when is it MY turn?' Some of my friends got pregnant on their very first try - and while I should see this an encouraging, it only makes our journey seem more difficult (now trying for about 6 months). Anyway - just know that you're not alone in feeling this way...

I have a question for anyone who uses (or has used) the Clear Blue Easy digital OPK. This is my second month using this brand of OPK and I like it because it is digital and very easy to read (instead of me having to decide if one line is darker than the other - I just get a big old "O, blinking happy face or steady happy face"). Anyway, the kit claims to tell you your 4 most fertile days, indicating this with two days of the blinking happy face (high fertility), followed by the steady happy face (peak fertility).

The thing is, last month I got the blinking happy face for 7 DAYS before my first steady happy face (CDs 10-16) and then a steady happy face on CD 17. This month, I've already gotten the blinking happy face for two days (CDs 10 and 11) and - according to previous months - I won't ovulate until day 17 or 18. This seems strange to me. Does anybody have an opinion on why I would be getting so many blinking happy face days? The blinking happy face is supposed to indicate a "fertile day" so we've been TTC every other day just in case. But I can't help but think this is a little strange - and that coupled with the fact that I don't ovulate until CD 17 or 18 - makes me think something might be wrong. I have no clue though - I might just be paranoid. Can anyone shed any light on this situation?

Thanks gals!
    Newly marrried, looking forward to starting a family!

Current favorites:
    Matilda, Tallulah, Felicity, Jubilee, Imogen, Cecily, Petra, January, Pippa, Lavender
    Asa, Kieran, Cormac, Arlo, Tennyson, Wilder, Kellen, Flynn, Milo, Leland, Roscoe

@loveday - I feel ya! Today was my first day taking Clomid and last night my little sister announced that she was pregnant. This was only her 2nd month trying and BAM it happened! I am really happy for her and excited to be an aunt, but after trying for 9-10 months without success, being diagnosed with Poly-cystic Ovaries and now just starting fertility drugs, it is a little bittersweet to see her succeed so easily where I have failed. Additionally, a friend of mine with one child already just announced her second pregnancy. Again, super happy for them, but I get a bit down when I think how easy it is for some!
    TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by whitegold View Post
    @alzora I tested a week ago and it was a BFN. I'm going to wait Til this weekend and test again but i doubt I was lucky enough to conceive right after coming off the pill. I was so terrible with taking it at the same time and missing days and never had a scare/pregnancy. So this might take awhile!

Hope your period is a no show!
    Ooh good luck! Your symptoms sound hopeful. I had very tender breasts and nipples when I was pregnant with Mila. I conceived her while taking the mini pill (I didn't miss any or take them at the wrong time, but the mini pill is slightly less effective than the regular pill - something I now know! lol).

I think my fertile period is just starting today, but I'm unsure of my cycle length so we dtd yesterday as well. Feels very strange to have days where we are supposed to have sex, rather than just when it naturally happens. Er, TMI question sorry but is there any length of time you're supposed to let the egg and sperm get friendly for before you can go to the bathroom afterwards? I really dislike having to go to sleep afterwards before I've freshened up a bit.

My preg tests & prenatals were sent by my friend in the UK today - slow progress but at least they will be on their way to me now!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@ loveday, although we have Mila I can relate to the pang of everyone else getting pregnant. I made all my mummy friends either when I was pregnant or when Mila was a baby, so we all have kids the same age. 11 of us in my antenatal class, *everyone* else has had a second baby by now - some of them are over a year old! I know it's partly because a lot of them are in their 30's (I am 26) so have less time up their sleeves than I do, but it's still painful when you want something that someone else has. I am part of another group with about 40 mothers of children Mila's age, and I think around 35 of them have now had a second baby.
    This is our first month really trying, but I have wanted a second baby ever since Mila *was* a baby. Hopefully it happens soon for both of us.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@milasmama - I believe it helps if you lie down for a while after sex. I stay horizontal for half an hour afterwards to give gravity a helping hand!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter