Names Searched Right Now:
Page 265 of 660 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,325 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@whitgold; my first cycle after stopping birth control was a mess, no sign of ovulation and after a couple (about 6) of weeks I started spotting and cramping, a week later AF finally came... now last month was a perfect 29 day cycle with a OPK+ right in the middle and only 1 day of light spotting and cramping on day 28. It is a little frustrating, but several of my friends experienced the same (6-10 weeks for their cycles to get back to normal) after coming of BC, and BFPs came soon (1-9 months) after. So no worries.

@frances322: it is very unlikely that taking antibiotics a month ago will influence when you ovulate this month. Only major events (illness, stress, heavy medication) which have an effect between CD1 and ovulation could potentially postpone ovulation.

@alzora: yep, sometimes the words come with the vowels in childrens books etc. but if you want to read a newspaper you just have to work out BNNH (in Hebrew script בָּנָנָה) would be banana(h). Same for Arabic e.g. TWNSYH (in Arabic script تونسية) would be Tunesi(y)a(h). Also the words are written from right to left (so actually HNNB for banana). Working out these scripts should keep you busy for your TDW I really hope this will be your last TWW in a very long time, but you might indeed be able to feel AF coming by now

@frances - I took antibiotics earlier this month and I ovulated right on cue! I was a bit paranoid the illness and medication might affect my chances of conceiving this month, but I've been told by my doctor that's not the case and I shouldn't worry!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; June 10th, 2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@khaatje thank you for sharing your experience! This is reassuring!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

hi everyone,
    been away from the computer for a bit but getting caught up a now on things here - as always, thanks for sharing experiences and generously offering feedback and advice to each other!
    this is my first month using the wonfo strips. started testing around CD 10, now at CD 15. no positive yet, but my last cycle was 32 days (and who knows when i ovulated last cycle)...so hoping i'll get that positive in the next week.
    i was curious if those using wondfo test more than once in a day? do you think you need to religiously test at the same time every day? i work weird hours and am sometimes working late/sleeping in, sometimes getting up early so not sure about this.
    also just feeling like a big old negative nelly right now, can't help having thoughts like: well i probably don't ovulate anyways so why bother dipping this thing in my pee? i know this topic has come up before but feel like i need to chime in: lots of family and friends getting pregnant these days in my world and its strange how that for each new one i find out about, my fear that i am not able to conceive gets a little stronger. you think it would be the opposite (as in: hey, see, if she can do it so can i!). very strange. and i feel like a jerk for not just being happy for them. sigh. just getting that off my chest. and this only only my second real month trying to conceive so clearly i need to figure out a way to chill out about it all!

@loveday - When using ovulation strips, I tested once a day, in the mornings. This cycle, I got a positive after only a couple of tests, so I then tested twice a day until I got a negative (so I knew how long my surge lasted). Last month, I ovulated late, so I got a lot of negatives before my positive. I HATE getting negatives! This is our third month trying and I know what you mean about feeling upset when other people announce their pregnancies. It's frustrating because I want to be announcing MY pregnancy, too! Actually, if there's a silver lining to not conceiving first try, it's that we'll now feel empathy for those who don't conceive straight away and understanding for women who may feel frustrated and upset when we announce our pregnancies instead of happy for us. In some ways, I'm glad it's taken me three months (hopefully ONLY three months) to conceive because now I have a better understanding for the difficulties many women go through trying to have a baby.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter