Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 660 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Took a test this morning, due to start today, BFN =( this month marks a year that we have been ttc unsuccessfully. Trying not to cry about it and stay positive. I really had my hopes set on this month. I was feeling a lil pregnant, so I thought. I hope for good news for the rest of you ladies trying!

Here's to staying positive for next month!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 3: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Clara, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Wyatt, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

Sorry, butterflykisses. Stay positive! Fingers crossed for next month!

I'm so sorry to hear about that, butterflykisses. I always get SO down when I realize that AF has come or is going to come. The hormones only heighten the feelings of sadness. It's okay to cry; I always do. But for me at least, the sadness passes in about five or six days, and I begin to get pumped for the next month's attempt. Having experienced only five failed attempts, I can't imagine how it must feel to try for a year. I truly hope next month is your month. Hang in there.

@butterflykisses - I'm so sorry. I'm on month 13... something like cycle 14 or 15. (It's worse counting by cycles.)

It doesn't get easier. So I recommend crying and drinking. You have 3 or so days that are safe to drink. It sometimes helps. Or at least going out helps.

Today... i'm going with the "no news is ok news" policy. Still no AF. And I'm debating with waiting until tomorrow or testing this evening.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Still no news and I forgot to test when I woke up. So... the plan is to test tomorrow if I still haven't seen AF. I've been a day late recently, so I just want to make sure that my cycle isn't changing - no use wasting a test.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~