Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 660 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Hey! I created a group just for us TTC'ers! So we can talk on more than one thread, and we won't miss a thing. TTC berries I think it would be easier for us all to chat there.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

Wow, a lot of new people. Hello @melenaviolet, @spyro, @juniper, @tvland, @sarahmezz, @anajo, and @luckylindy. Glad you ladies are here!

I am a bit behind, but I am sorry you had such an up and down cycle @alzora. I understand the feeling of frustration and relief at the same time. I am glad you have decided to continue TTC. Sometimes we just need to reassess what we really want.

@megmarie Any news yet? Hopefully all your symptoms are telling you something!

@spyro- I am very very sorry to hear about your loss. I am also ttc number 1. We only just started and this is my first real month hoping for a positive. I used opk strips this month and they were great. They took the guesswork out of trying to figure out ovulation. My friend gave them to me and she swears she got a positive the first month. My fingers are crossed for you!

@grecianern- Hopefully no AF tomorrow! Good Luck!

@milenaviolet It sounds like you have been through the ringer! I hope you don't need surgery and can find the right solution for a baby for 2013!

I am in the two week wait. AF is due the 14th. I used the wondfo opk strips and they were really helpful I think. Based on my symptoms I would have predicted ovulation much sooner than the opk's said. I'm glad I knew and we were able to continue past the point that I would have stopped trying. We will be out of town for all of the wait, so hopefully I will be too preoccupied to worry. I'm not really getting my hopes up and am going to assume AF will come unless proven otherwise. I am taking a test with me though just in case. Anyone else in the two week wait?

Im in the two week wait, I will know around the 4th, showing zero symptoms for pregnancy, so feeling very pessimistic about this time round. Its officially been a year and we are going to get my husband tested before I start doing more testing on me. I have been feeling very down and the two week waits keep getting harder and harder and more disappointing. But Im trying with everything in me to stay hopeful. Hoping for good results with the husbands test results whenever we can get him tested. Heres to hopin!!

Good luck everyone else! Keep us all posted on how your doing!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Hello to all the newcomers! We are in our fertile week right now. Fingers crossed

Hello everyone!
    I'm new to this thread, so here's a bit of an introduction about myself. I'm 23 years old and just got married in December. My husband and I have been together since high school and have lived together for the last 3 years. We have decided to TTC, and plan to start trying in March. Even though we have yet to start trying, I'm very worried that this will be a long road to conception for us. When I was 20 we had an unplanned (but very much wanted) pregnancy that unfortunately resulted in a miscarriage. Prior to my miscarriage my periods had always been regular, but since then have been very irregular. It is not unusual for me to go two months without a period, and I'm very concerned about this impacting me getting pregnant. Right now I'm just trying to focus on the positives and trying to get as healthy as possible. Hopefully it will happen quicker then I think!
    Good luck to all of you TTC!

20-something year old woman; newlywed; name obsessed

Currently loving:

Bridie; Jocelyn; Winifred

Jasper; Lochlan; Thatcher