Names Searched Right Now:
Page 233 of 660 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,165 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I know this internal struggle only too well. My husband and I are both the eldest in our family, and during the time we were TTC my younger sister has had two babies, and my husband's younger brother has had one, and my brother, who is 10 years my junior, accidently knocked up his girlfriend (now wife) on their first date. There were A LOT of mixed emotions during all four of these preganacies and births. I wanted first grandchild on both sides of the family, then when my sister had a little boy I wanted first grandchild on my husband's side, then when my brother-in-law had a girl I wanted first granddaughter on my side of the family, and when my brother had a girl I kind of gave up and just wanted a bloody baby. The whole thing is ridiculous and selfish, but we all just want something really special. I'm now just content to have a baby, because I've lost the family baby race!

P.S. Oh, and my sister got pregnant literally on the day that my husband and I had our first IVF egg/sperm collection, and while I ended up with a negative pregnancy test, she ended up with a beautiful little girl on my estimated due date. Life really isn't fair.
    Last edited by velvetcrush; May 30th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.

@Blade. The treatment I've been seeking is the best way to prevent another miscarriage. I don't carry well. We have narrowed it down to burnt out adrenals, thyroid issues and stress. I also have troubles with my right ovary (which has been fixed! Woohoo!!!) and uterus. I don't ovulate regularly either. I've been seeking homeopathic treatments for all of the above issues and am seeing progress, but my uterus seems to be stuck. It's not making marked improvements every appointment (every 6-8 weeks).
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@butterfly kisses, my students are now sending out baby announcements. In fact, I just threw a shower for one of my students....It can be hard to keep my chin up.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

I have a very TMI post so I apologize in advance..

So I just went to the washroom and when I wiped a round blob like CM was on the TP. It was brown (not dark.. More like milk chocolate coloured. Sorry for the visual!) and about a quarter in diameter. In the middle was a bit of white. When I tried to pull it apart it seemed to want to stay in tact. I've never had this before?? I stopped my pills mid pack and have been having spotting on and off but not a full blown period yet. And this blob came without any cramps. I'm mildly nauseous today but not enough to throw up or get turned off food. So.. Should I worry? Is this normal?

Thanks im advance and sorry about the TMI

TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by casilayne View Post
    @butterfly kisses, my students are now sending out baby announcements. In fact, I just threw a shower for one of my students....It can be hard to keep my chin up.
    I just threw a baby shower my good friend as well. Uggg, bittersweet torture....

@velvet crush, wow, your story is just so inspiring, you went through so much already! I'm so legitimately happy for you and your upcoming buddle of joy =)

@whitegold, when is your period due? Implantation spotting can sort of be similar to that. At least that's how it was for my sister when she found out she was pregnant... then again it could be spotting before a period, sometimes that happens to me. Can you remind me when you got off BC? Its really hard to keep track of everyone Lol.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =