Names Searched Right Now:
Page 224 of 660 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 1,116 to 1,120 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Sarahmezz & loveday, good luck!

@alzora I did find the nausea hard to deal with. Especially because I was still ravenous (I assumed it would also mean I lost my appetite, but no such luck) so ended up living on toast for the first trimester. Hardly the ideal pregnancy diet I'd envisaged.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

@Milasmama, my little sister and I both have a phobia of nausea/vomiting that literally gets debilitating at times (I sometimes stop eating when the stomach bug is going around...it's crazy). But my little sister just had a baby, and she swears by Zofran for morning sickness. Did you use it? I'm banking on that to get me through a pregnancy.

My husband just got back from his doctor's appointment. His testosterone has gone up from last year, but is still low--that is, "low average." It's technically within a "normal" range, but it is on the lower end of that range. His doctor said that his level would be normal for an older man but not for a guy his age. So my husband will get a shot once a month and the doctor said that it will take three months for his levels to really stabilize, so I'm speculating that it will take six months for his sperm quality to be improved, no? He isn't getting the shot today; the pharmacy didn't have it in stock so he will pick it up on Tuesday and probably have it administered sometime by next Friday. No rush at this point. It is what it is.

So...I don't know how likely it is that this alone has been our problem? And what are our chances of conceiving within the next few months before his sperm count improves? I guess I'm feeling like it's hopeless for another six months at least. But on the other hand, it is kind of a relief to know that this could be the cause of our problems and maybe--MAYBE--my tubes have nothing to do with it. I don't know. I can't decide how I feel right now. I think I'm sad. It sounds like a long haul.

Alzora, I totally relate. I'm in the same situation. It was relief to most likely not be me but at the same time made feel a lil hopeless as well. Just hang in there, and remember that the longer you try the more your odds go up. So your're already nine months down! Down let it get you down too much, the chances for you still sound good!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

@Butterflykisses, is that why you have been struggling to conceive? I apologize for not remembering details--there are so many people sharing stories on this thread that I get them all mixed up! Does your husband have low testosterone? Is he taking supplements?