Names Searched Right Now:
Page 221 of 660 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Quote Originally Posted by loveday View Post
    ...i think i instinctively knew that it was too nit-picky for me and would only end up stressing me out about the whole thing....
    This, and my laziness, is why I haven't picked up the book yet. I already stress over so many details of TTC, and although the book sounds fantastic for lots of people, I don't know if it would be fantastic for me personally. I suspect that it would only fuel my obsession and take my stress to a new level. Right now I don't chart anything. I don't take my BBT. From the beginning I have based our timing only on the calendar (which had to stop when I realized how irregular my cycle is) and cervical mucus. Now I go only by cervical mucus, and last month Wondfo confirmed that my judgment of that has been correct. I think about buying the book each cycle, but my husband wants me to relax about the whole thing more, and I want me to relax about the whole thing more, so for now I'm holding out on buying it. But if we continue to have this string of bad luck with conceiving, I may cave and get it. But if I already know when I'm ovulating, will the book even be useful for me?

We still haven't heard the results from my husband's blood work, but he goes to his doctor tomorrow and I'm assuming the results will be available by then. I mean he had the blood drawn on Monday...good grief.

@Butterflykisses, good luck! Ovulation is approaching for me too--probably Sunday or Monday. Maybe we'll both get good news in about two weeks.

How many cycles has everyone here been trying? I've lost track of whether this is our ninth or tenth cycle.

Oh alzora I sure hope so! How fun would that be to concieve around the same time! This is my 16 or 17 cycle! Im more than ready conceive already! come on baby dust!!!!!!!

and about the book, I still got so much info out that book, that i would still reccomend it. It has stuff in there that I wish i knew years and years ago. so I am glad to now have that knowledge to pass onto my daughter (when the time is right of course) or even just help a friend of mine who has no clue. also, it actually gave me more peace understanding my body better. every book has its flaws, none are perfect, but the overall point of the book is to understand our bodies better and to learn how to prevent a pregnancy or to help create one. its only a couple bucks off amazon, worth the money in my opinion!

thanks for the good luck ladies! I wish the very same for you all!

sorry about the mis types and sloppyness of this post, my phone is not wanting to correct or to capitalize.....:roll:
    Last edited by butterflykisses; May 23rd, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 3: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Delia or Della, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Wyatt, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

Good luck Alzora and Butterflykisses, and all the rest!

I finally got my test results back this morning, and my hCG numbers have jumped to 435!!!
    This nurse, Megan, was so much more reassuring! She said that the numbers are relative, and so long as they are increasing, then everything is great! She actually said Great.

So, I am relieved to finally be able to enjoy this news for a while. Our first ultrasound in scheduled for June 14th. And I am praying that we have an amazing outcome then. It's my husband's birthday on the 17th, and I just want it to be so happy!!!

Thank you so much for your support!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Yay grecianern!!! I remember being so anxious about that first jump. Are they going to continue to test your beta levels till your ultrasound? They tested mine bi-weekly and then weekly for a while. Mostly because they were worried about another ectopic, I think. I'm so excited for you! I hope your first ultrasound is awesome!!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all who have succeeded in TTC and blessings for a healthy and happy pregnancy and birth. Prayers and Baby Dust for everyone else to recieve good news too!

I've been a long time name lover but new to posts. I'm so blessed with a wonderful daughter Aurelia (3 3/4 yo) and in July we will start trying for #2. I had my 1st miscarriage in January. It has been an up and down 6 months with both my step sister and BF getting pregnant at the same time. Currently I'm trying to make it through both baby showers and births with my sanity and hoping to conceive before my previous due date of 9/2/13. I keep seeing a reference to a book, could some one bring me up to speed (sorry too many posts to read them all.) ALso thank you to everyone for sharing there stories positive or negative it is a great support ;o)
    Last edited by seirenreign; May 23rd, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: To select Follow