Names Searched Right Now:
Page 210 of 660 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 1,046 to 1,050 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

So, I've reached that time of the month when I start getting antsy and googling things like "How many days DPO can you test positive?" even though I already know the answer. The TWW is so frustrating! I've decided to wait until Monday to test...if I can hold out that long! I hope everybody else in the TWW is keeping the crazies at bay!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Sarah - I know that feeling SO well! Be strong! Are you experiencing any symptoms or feeling different at all?
    TTC #1

@nowakasia - Nah...but I wouldn't be at this stage anyway.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Hey, I've been lurking on this thread for a while now...a few months, ever since we started TTC. I'm in my TWW right now, too, and it is seriously driving me crazy. I'm convincing myself I have several symptoms (even though I know it's early and that they probably just mean my period is going to start...it's due on Saturday). Anyway, these two weeks are always the hardest, but for some reason, this month is extra hard so I just thought I'd post something. I wish I could just skip ahead to next week. I absolutely hate the waiting part. Anyway, @sarahmezz...I am totally googling everything right now, driving myself crazy, etc. I just need to take my mind off it, but every few minutes...I'm back to wondering if I could be pregnant, thinking about birth months, etc. It's getting so distracting!
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra

Welcome, Rachel27. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you in your TWW. Hope to see some more BFPs here soon.

My TWW is over as Aunt Flo is here right on schedule. Looks like no surprises for me until after my vacation. Again, not that we were purposely trying this month. (Told myself I wasn't even going to look at my chart to see when I was supposedly ovulating... Lies. Why did I look up the EDD? Rolling my eyes at myself.)

Considering next month is out for me too, I'm thinking of ordering those Wondfo strips now. Maybe I'll start doing them once June hits... just to get a heads up on what's going on before we go at it again in July.

I'm also going to track my BBT, which I haven't done thus far. Those of you who do, do you just take your temperature by the mouth?
    Guilty Pleasure Names:

Magnolia, Delphine, Magenta, Fuchsia, Lavinia, Sandrine, Loveday

Lionel, Icarus, Lemuel, Eros, Horatio, Lucien, Menelaus, Onyx