Names Searched Right Now:
Page 203 of 660 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,015 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Blade!
    Oh my goodness late for work but I had to say CONGRATULATIONS!
    Happy day.
    Now when do we get to hear about your names?
    XO

@Sarah, Pepper is a cutie!

@Poppy, is there supposed to be a picture included in your post? I would like to have a cat but my husband is highly allergic. I love that you rescued Momo in the middle of the night.

@Khaatje, my doctor's office did call back, and they were unable to help.

@Nowakasia, I totally get what you mean about Hugo being a comfort to you during TTC. Bing's company has been priceless to me. I'm used to living in a busy house filled with people--all my sisters, all their boyfriends, all our neighbor kids coming in and out--but when I married and moved 30 minutes away, I was struck with intense loneliness when my husband was at work (and I didn't replace my car after the accident until 5 months into our marriage, so I was trapped). We got Bing from an Amish breeder in Lancaster in our second month of marriage, and his company, especially during this sad and stressful TTC process, has been invaluable.

And finally...@BLADE!!! AHH!!!! YOU'VE GOT A LITTLE HOUDINI IN THERE!!!!! What a little pipsqueak, pulling stunts like that! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    @Poppy, is there supposed to be a picture included in your post? I would like to have a cat but my husband is highly allergic. I love that you rescued Momo in the middle of the night.
    Yes. iPhone/new nameberry were not playing nice when I tried to post. So here is your overdose on Mo. (A friend made a Momo meme after visiting a hippy herb store called Tenzing Momo, which means "path to enlightenment" and "dumpling" in Tibetan, respectively)

http://s3.postimg.org/f3km29y33/momo_basket.jpg .. http://s23.postimg.org/kc6crkvp3/momo_glow.jpg .. http://s24.postimg.org/6so4zr2wx/momo_sweater.jpg .. http://s7.postimg.org/hrmip8513/momo_meme.jpg
    Last edited by poppy528; May 10th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

@Nowakasia, there is nothing cuter than a cat in a Halloween sweater. What a dapper little fellow.

@Whit, I just realized that I completely overlooked your response. Thank you for your kind words.

Today I'm having a hard time keeping a positive perspective though. I'm not making any more phone calls today. I left a message for my OBGYN asking why she was willing to use that code and why other doctors are not. And asking for general help. Again. She is out of her office until Monday.

I wasn't diagnosed with pelvic adhesions. I don't think that code will fly with my insurance. A lady from one clinic told me that Blue Cross ALWAYS calls her office for paperwork to prove the need for these things, and so even if a doctor agrees to use this code, she doesn't think insurance will let it pass without actual proof that I have pelvic adhesions--that is, proof that they were discovered PRIOR to an HSG.

I think my HSG pursuits have come to an end. I'm worn out. I guess I'll look into getting my husband examined. I'll start that on Monday or whenever I get up the energy to start back at square one with such a thing.

Other than that, I guess we just keep trying month after month. I've lost track of how many cycles we've tried. This will be 9 or 10. And I'm not feeling any hope at all at this point, but that feeling is exacerbated by PMS hormones. I'm becoming the TTC thread Eeyore.

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    she doesn't think insurance will let it pass without actual proof that I have pelvic adhesions--that is, proof that they were discovered PRIOR to an HSG..
    Time to develop some symptoms my dear!

• Bloating or swelling of your belly
    • Constipation
    • Nausea and vomiting
    • No longer being able to pass gas
    • Pain in the belly that is severe and crampy {always always bring up pain}

"Oh wow dr could it possibly be that all these intense symptoms that ONLY STARTED AFTER HEALING A GIANT ABDOMINAL INCISION are somehow related? If only there were some way to make sure it's not affecting any other organ system..."

Bammo.

I think it could work, no?
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz