Names Searched Right Now:
Page 179 of 660 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Haha Alzora, now I understand why your husband get's a backache around the time your ovulating! But congratulations on your first ever positive test, it must be reassuring to know your ovaries are working like clockwork (I'm still waiting for ovulation/AF/anything)

@Poppy,

You're welcome! If you have any questions about adoption, please feel free to ask. It has been absolutely wonderful for our family. We know a few families who went through fostering to adoption as well, and that is another great option.

We found that the clinic was surprised we were interested in embryo adoption. They said that it is usually something couples do after they exhaust traditional IVF. They told us that we could pick the genetic parents hair and eye color, education level, etc- a lot of people do it and never tell their kids which I am sorry, but I very much disagree with. I guess people pursuing it as an alternative to traditional adoption normally go through agencies, b.c most of the big agencies have dedicated sections of their websites for this stuff.

It is weird that I was reading this, since we are not TTC, instead planning to adopt again. I was actually looking for information on ovulation tests, charting, etc- I recently started having extremely painful periods and I have been trying to figure out what is going on before going to the doctor. I don't want to be told to just go on birth control pills, you know?

Vitamom3, thinking of you! and hoping for a bfp for you asap.

Alzora, woohoo! good luck good luck good luck!!!!

Tarynkay, that's no fun, I hope you can figure out what is going on soon. Also, it always warms my heart to hear positive words about adoption. My husband and I plan to adopt in a few years and I so wish we could sooner than that.
    Last edited by cygnus; April 28th, 2013 at 05:03 PM.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

@cygnus thank you for the kind words!

@alzora thank you also and YAY for your positive opk!!! That right there rules out one problem so I would consider it a win! My second daughter took 10 months to conceive and I also knew just when I was ovulating and confirmed with opk. It just takes time sometimes. The only thing I changed that month was the addition of pre-seed, not sure if it was that or not. I'm really really hopeful for you!

@alzora - Good luck! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but a friend of mine and her husband took ten months to conceive. They had absolutely nothing wrong with them. As vitamom said, sometimes it just takes time!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter