Names Searched Right Now:
Page 178 of 660 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Wow! Congratulations to Blade and maybe megmarie?
    Good luck vitamom! Maybe it is implantation bleeding??

@vitamom3,

Something very similar happened to me right before I conceived for real. Last summer I got a very faint line and was absolutely floored because I thought I might be pregnant. I couldn't stop analyzing that faint blue line. I took the test a day later, and BPN. It bummed me out because I felt like I had been SO CLOSE. My period was strange then. I am sure it was a brief fertilization with an incomplete conception, but it WAS something. 2 months later I got the real deal BFP in Oct. And then I took 12 more HPTs between that first test and my blood draw 6 days later. Just to be sure. Talk about obsessiveness.......

You probably did have a chemical pregnancy, and I think that's a great sign. The factors maybe were just not quite perfect this month, but give it another month or 2.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

@sdsurfmama thank you so much for sharing your story! I had this happen once before as well, between my two girls. I am officially bleeding now. I am vowing to back off on the obsessive testing next time around. I have two beautiful girls to focus while we try for #3. I am grateful for the natural selection process that likely occurred here, a little sad, and a lot hopeful. Thanks again everyone, this is an amazing group!

@vitamom, I'm sorry about your disappointment. What a blow. On to the next cycle.

@Andrea, they say that practice makes perfect, and I think I'm getting pretty good at peeing in a cup after doing daily Wondfo tests. The pee-on-my-hands incidents are getting fewer. I may just go ahead and add this to my list of skills on my resume.

Just got a positive Wondfo ovulation test. First positive pee test I've ever gotten in my life, and I feel like I just won the lottery. It came exactly when it was expected, exactly when I thought it was coming each month. I was correct on my fertile cervical mucus assessment, and for eight months I've noticed that my skin looks clearest and my hair grows fastest (eyebrows, legs) just when I suspected I was ovulating, which was also correct. Wondfo says I win. I've been right all along with the timing. (Hm, so why haven't we conceived?)

My husband is out of the house right now. I'm not mature enough to handle this positive ovulation test. I may need to text him to come home posthaste. We have the past two nights covered, but in light of this positive result I think that it would be a good idea to do it every hour on the hour for the next 24-48 hours, don't you think?

Alzora, my doctor said to do it every other day during ovulation so that the sperm will shoot up further and their count will be higher. I finally listened this last month cause I thought she was crazy...and waaaabam! Each person handles this differently so that is just my two cents! Good luck this week!!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama