Names Searched Right Now:
Page 177 of 660 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Quote Originally Posted by poppy528 View Post
    I'm so so sorry you have POAS PTSD
    You guys all crack me up.

@vitamom, what's going on...I think your test was wrong. Hang in there, maybe it's just not showing up yet. When you can prove to your husband that you were right and he was wrong, I think he owes you some ice cream.

@Kat, nice to have you join us. I'm impressed that you have read through 66 pages of our adventures. Please don't feel pressured to get all caught up on our journeys unless we are truly that entertaining. You're welcome to just jump in where we're at. Sounds like you're going to get off to a strong start with your own TTC journey!

@MrsH, I think that peeing on a stick makes an otherwise mundane bodily function quite riveting. I'm doing daily ovulation tests and peeing has never been more fun. But seriously, I've only ever done a single pregnancy test and decided that they really aren't necessary. My body will let me know soon enough that it's not pregnant, no need for a stupid stick to rub the news in my face.

Welcome Kat!

I think I'm with Mrs H re POAS...and I'm not even TTC yet. I had to do a urine sample today, peeing in a cup on demand is too hard for me. And I have bad aim. I peed on my hand. Not a good day for the building to turn off the water...I had water saved in sinks for that purpose! So I guess OPKs will be fun for me!

My update...I had my annual physical today. I will be seeing a cardiologist and a genetic counsellor, having a pelvic ultrasound, and doing some more blood work. Tired me out! So it's tv time for me.

Vitamom, I've been checking obsessively all day for your update. Hope you get a good dark line!

Well Mrs H, I admit I'm one of those people who pee on the stick and study it, obsessively. I have never posted online but I like analyzing others that do for research purposes ;-)

I just started spotting. A small amount of bright red a few times now. I'm thinking this was a chemical pregnancy? I had one between my two girls, in the ten months it took us to get pregnant with dd #2. It was similar to this but I never believed I was pregnant that time, this time I did. Who knows, I'm not out till I'm out. Thanks or the support and interest ladies. DH is at work and I don't plan to tell him about the spotting until there is something to tell. I probably reveal my obsessiveness too much as it is.

Aw, I'm sorry vitamom. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks andieta.