Names Searched Right Now:
Page 176 of 660 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Taryn

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your insight and your thoughts about adoption. We're still looking into it and weighing the pros and cons of foster-to-adopt versus private adoption. I hope you pipe in more often (:

If I had to pass on having a child that shares our DNA, I'd rather just skip the stretch marks and mom jeans too ya know?

@MissH, I'm so so sorry you have POAS PTSD If it makes you feel any better, i get irrationally offended by the fax machine's confirmation reports. They always say "ok" or "fine" after I swear and cry at the machine for 15 minutes to send one lousy fax, I could really use a "done good!" at times. Okay just me? Baby dust and rainbows ad nauseum that this is the cycle that sticks!!
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: partial post redaction
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Tee hee thanks Poppy. I just took one but I didn't have the pukey feeling this time since I knew it would be BFN and it was just a precaution. Maybe I should get the digital ones. I really don't want to become one of those women posting their CLEARLY negative tests online for people to vote on because IRL if they squint and wave their hand in front of their face there's maybe a shadow of a line. :-)

I can't see myself getting that way tho. I pee, go away for three minutes, glance at it, and throw it in the trash can really hard while saying the F word at it.

The digital I had left said "not pregnant" today. I'm baffled. No period and I feel pregnant! Bloated, moody (thanks to the stupid ept digital tests... Never again!!!) and altogether a little blah. I called the lady back from the ept hotline about my dud box and they are refunding me so that's something. My husband is annoying me too ( even though he's willingly buying more tests for me right now) because he simply doesn't believe I'm pregnant. I'm going to pee now... Update later....

Hi, ladies! I thought I would finally pipe up. I've read through ~66 pages of this thread...and the excitement got to be too much for me, so I am going to say hello now then finish reading later! My husband and I have finally come to agreement that I will go off of my chemical BC mid-June. Thanks to all of the information I have read in this forum, I have already started preconception preparations by purchasing a Wondfo combination kit, prenatal vitamins, and "What to Expect When You Are Expecting." I am sooo very excited! I also have fertility concerns and I have not even started TTC yet (although, I do have PCOS -- which is fueling my concerns). My mom had difficulty conceiving, while my sister has been a fertile Myrtle...so I really do not know what to expect. *sigh* Anyways, I am very excited to be joining you ladies this year.

~Kat
    I go by Kat.

Currently loving:

Aria ~ Aurelia ~ Autumn ~ Beatrix ~ Brielle ~ Cait ~ Calliope ~ Cassia ~ Cassidy ~ Catriona ~ Cora ~ Eden ~ Elise ~ Emilia ~ Genevieve ~ Giselle ~ Harper ~ Helena ~ Isla ~ Ivy ~ Julianna ~ Lyra ~ Natalia ~ Philippa ~ Selah ~ Winter ~ Wren ~ Zora

Aaron ~ Alton ~ Avery ~ Benjamin ~ Caleb ~ Daniel ~ Edmund ~ Gabriel ~ Grey ~ Lucas ~ Noah ~ Reece/Rhys ~ Thomas

Mother to a white bearded fur-ball, Merlin, an easily excitable pup, Willa, and a grey munchster, Grady!

Kataklyzm - welcome and best wishes. I'm going to risk sounding like a broken record by recommending the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and using a free online software like CountdowntoPregnancy.com or FertilityFriend to chart and interpret your cycles. I have PCOS and it helped me immensely to learn what my body was doing and in my case recognize that I wasn't ovulating. I hope you get a quick and easy BFP!

Vitamom - are you totally positive of your ovulation date?