Names Searched Right Now:
Page 175 of 660 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Vitamom... fingers crossed!! I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink!
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

So exciting Vitamom! Fingers crossed for a nice dark line!
    TTC #1

Thanks vitamom!!! We are waiting for your update!

misusaytch, I had crazy symptoms! And each month was so different that I felt like a crazy person. Thanks again
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by whit32 View Post
    I think we should make TIB dart boards ;-)
    This made me laugh out loud.

@Vitamom, waiting eagerly for an update!!!

Vitamom - FX! Hope you get a BFP!

I have not heard back from my doc about my possible LP defect. I am gonna wait and call Monday. I have time and I don't feel like getting pissed off today.

I start my 5 day Clomid adventure today. My friend who got pregnant on Clomid suggested I pee on a stick before I take it. She said her doctor always told her even if you bleed like a period take a test just in case before you start the next round. I know for a fact I am not pg but I'm gonna do it anyway just to be an awesome responsible adult of a person. But I'm not happy about it. I hate hate hate peeing on a stick. They're always so freakin negative all up in my face. Now I'm in a bad mood waiting for my pee to build up again. Which will take a while even tho I'm drinkin water. I have a mighty bladder.

Even if I were pregnant - which I'm not - I will have created some kind of monster baby by taking handfuls of pain pills (slight exaggeration) and sleeping with a heating pad pressed to my uterus that is hotter than the surface of the sun.

I hope everyone is having a fecund and productive day!