Names Searched Right Now:
Page 166 of 660 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Ahhhhhh I just saw! Congratulations, Blade! That's so awesome! New Years Baby!

@megamarie - That's fantastic news!

@Mrs H - thanks for the info. I don't really have symptoms outside of the cysts and irregular cycles. I can stand to lose a few pounds but I'm not really very overwight at all. My primary care doc ran some tests on my thyroid back in January and everything came back normal, but I see from your experience that this might not be 'the be all end all answer'.

Doc didn't mention ovarian drilling just Clomid after seeing my ovaries, but we will see. I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future, but thank you for everything for now.
    TTC #1

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    Goodness there has been a lot of activity on this thread!

I’m still trying to catch up, but I’d like to say congratulations to blade and megmarie! I wish you both healthy pregnancies and happy babies!

I’m sorry to hear that some of you are having such a hard time. I know that hearing “sorry” gets old and that it really doesn’t help anything, but I hope that you all keep your chins up and keep on trying because miracles are possible and you never know when you will be blessed with a little one (or two…) of your own!

This week has been filled with tragedy for me and my tiny hometown, so I love reading the good news and encouragement on this thread. It’s great to have community of people who have each other’s backs and are willing to give words of kindness and lend their ears (eyes?) in sympathy and understanding to people they’ve never met in person.

Baby dust and happy thoughts to all of you lovely ladies out there!
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

@violetink are you from West, Texas?!

Metformin for many women with PCOS is a wonder drug since it both induces weight loss (30lbs on average) as well as lowers insulin resistance. The problem in Type 2 diabetes/PCOS is not that you suddenly stop making insulin yourself, it's that your cells cannot respond to it in order to transport glucose inside them. Metformin fixes that.

But until your bloodwork comes back with the characteristic hormone imbalances, you do not have a diagnosis of PCOS-- just a diagnosis of poylcystic ovaries.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

The support on this thread blows me away. This group is priceless. Thank you all for cheering me on.

@megmarie, sounds like you'll be leaving us for the pregnancy thread!! Congratulations!! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.