Names Searched Right Now:
Page 162 of 660 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Congrats Blade! That's so awesome, what was that...2 months of trying?
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Yes, good memory! I hope everyone else has similarly good fortune, or aggressively pursues ways to make their own good fortune happen.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Congratulations Blade! I've been checking in on this board and thinking positive thoughts for all of you ladies!!!

@nowakasia, I'm sorry to hear your news, I can so imagine you just want to stay in bed, especially with the added cramps. As whit32 said, you can still get pregnant, and talk to the doctor how you can work towards it after you've processed the news.

@alzora, forget those TIBS, you and two doctors know what's going on, and you have every right to aks for medical help. My aunt could't get pregnant because of exstensive scar tissue after an emergency C-section with baby #1. After the adhesions and scar tissue were removed, she had 5 more children, so please don't give up hope yet.

@blade, yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh, you just made my day, congratulations on your New Years Baby!

Blade - I completely understand the cautious optimism you must be feeling right now, but CONGRATS!! You can start thinking up names in earnest now.