Names Searched Right Now:
Page 161 of 660 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora.... I will go ahead and say this, not to be depressing or awful but to help you make decisions. After seeing your incision and reading your injury list, I think the chance of you having intra-abdominal adhesions is 100%. Not 99%, but 100%. Most people have them to a small degree after *any* abdominal operation, but for you with the degree of trauma and the # of procedures, not to mention an open abdomen, it's 100%. Now whether or not those adhesions are causing any problems, who knows. But they're there.

So I took a pregnancy test.

It was positive.

But I am still a pessimist and won't tell anyone (besides you and the husband) until that first ultrasound shows a viable pregnancy.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Blade!!!! So exciting! Congratulations :-)

@alzora- So sorry you're having a rough day. I'll be praying for you!

@nowakasia- So sorry about your diagnosis. I have PCOS, and it is a lot to take in. Especially since it impacts so much more than just your fertility. Have they tested your thyroid levels yet? Hypothyroidism is very common with PCOS, and something you'll definitely need to know before getting pregnant. I'm expecting my second little one now, and while I've struggled a lot with PCOS, it is certainly possible for you to have a family. A big part of why it took me so long to get pregnant this time was a lack of money to pay the fertility doc with. Here is something the veterinarian i worked for used to say for all kinds of conditions. If you had to go to the infertility store and pick a problem, PCOS would be the one to pick. It is actually pretty easily helped with inexpensive meds. So long as you don't have any other problems, you won't need any surgery, and shouldn't even need IVF. We did an IUI for my son, and the first treatment worked. This pregnancy we actually got pregnant without any medication after my ectopic pregnancy. It is definitely possible, and even completely probable, that now that you know the problem, you will be on your way toward pregnancy very soon. I hope your next appointment will be more encouraging, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me here, or message me.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Congratulations, Blade, that's great news!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Congrats Blade! You're gonna have a new year baby! Yay!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 3: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Delia or Della, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Wyatt, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

Thanks all... it's just now sinking in. EDD would be 12/31!!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)