Names Searched Right Now:
Page 156 of 660 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@grecianern, I know what you are going through. I having been TTC for 8-9 months now and my sister just started. I am waiting for her to make an announcement any day now... with mixed feelings. Super excited for her of course, but sad too. If I had conceived right when we started, I'd be giving birth soon. Also, a long time family friend just announced her third pregnancy yesterday. She admitted that this one was a total surprise. She already has a 2.5 year old and a 8 month old. It feels like everyone is having babies all around me with little effort. I also have several baby showers in the coming months, and I know it'll be a little bittersweet.
    TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by khaatje View Post
    Good luck today nowakasia, hope things keep moving in the baby direction
    Thank you!
    TTC #1

Hi Everyone! My name is April and I've lurked around Nameberry for a few years, but just recently started posting
    I have one son, Gavin Quinn who is 4.5 yrs old. We've been trying to make him a big brother since Aug 2011. We've had our share of heartache along the way, including 2 miscarriages and an ectopic (w/removal of my fallopian tube). Visiting the fertility dr next month to start checking out our options and begin testing. I'm only 30 (soon to be 31), but I feel like the ticking on the clock is getting REALLY loud. lol.
    I've read through some of the past pages (there are a lot! haha) and as sucky as it is, I'm glad that there are others out there going through the same struggles.
    April~~aka Prillydee

Our little Firecracker--Gavin Quinn, born November 2008

TTC a sibling for Gavin, since August 2011

I am desperate for help today! For the past 12 hours I have had a terrible migraine, super dizzy and nauseous. My migraine is fading (so I can actually see and think) but I am so miserable. I called my doctor to see if she would let me get a blood pregnancy test done at 10dpo and they said they cannot do it until a missed period. I thought it only had to be 7dpo? And is there ANYTHING besides Tylenol that I can take? Or any home remedies that are safe for pregnant women?

Who knows if I'm actually pregnant or not, but I would just feel really guilty if I used Excedrin or anything to help if I actually was!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Hi Megmarie, what did your doctor say about what painkiller would be safe to take? I think she is the one to ask. Tylenol is the only OTC drug you can take without consulting a doctor, I'm afraid. Hope you feel better soon!