Names Searched Right Now:
Page 150 of 660 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Missusaytch, I am hesitant to say this because I don't want to give false hope but I wonder if there is a possibility it is implantation bleeding?? Anyway, crossing fingers for you. And I very much appreciate the voices of reason on those ttc forums. Glitter rainicorns are nice and all but the more kind answer is the thoughtful, practical advice like you gave.

Geez Blade, people are the worst.

Good luck butterflykisses!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

We are going to start TTC in Sept, DH and I are getting married this fall and we are moving closer to our families this summer (in 3 weeks actually). DH and I have been together since Nov 2006 and have been living together since summer of 2009. I am waiting for my period currently, stress due to final exams and moving has caused my cycle to be off this month. Took a pg test just in case and it was BFN, but that was expected. I am currently charting and doing BBT, I will start using OPT strips after my next cycle. I'm currently taking a few vitamins and supplements to help with fertility and start having things like calcium build up a bit in my body before we TTC. Already had my pre-conception check up and I'm healthy besides migraines once in a while (I usually take acetaminophen if I have to but use other methods first to make them go away). I'm also reading the Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant (more for laughs than for actual info) and the What to Expect series. Any suggestions to increase the chances of conception would be great.
    Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

TTC #1
    Angel Babies: Dec 2013 named Robin Lee (gender unknown) and May 2014 named Skyler Cherokee (gender unknown)
    Marrying my best friend on November 8, 2013

Welcome to our exclusive club, Shadowspirit! I guess I shouldn't be giving any TTC suggestions, given that I have not yet had success in that area, but my husband and I have stopped using all lubricants except Pre-Seed, which is supposedly sperm-friendly. Best of luck to you!

Lt. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace, what's the verdict this morning?

This morning I entered the Wonderful World of Wondfo. The control line on the strip wasn't as dark as I expected it to be--it looked faded--though I guess my test line was lighter still. I stared and stared at it, trying to be entirely sure that they didn't match up. Because frankly I don't feel like having sex today so I was hoping they didn't, and I really think they don't. So then I opened a second one and tested it in the same sample. Same results. These tests are not as clear-cut as I expected them to be, though that may be my own obsessive paranoia altering my reading of the results. I saved both strips and taped them to a paper and wrote D7 beside them. I am now a collector of used Wondfos. Don't judge me. When I get a decent collection started maybe I will frame it and put it on display. I think the comparison of several strips will help me decipher a positive.

So when I get a for-sure positive Wondfo ovulation test, does that mean that I AM definitely ovulating?

I'm really hoping that I don't get a positive ovulation test until late in my cycle, so then I can convince myself that my Fallopian tubes are fine and we've just been timing it wrong. That's what I'm hoping for.

Alzora, have you seen this site? http://www.peeonastick.com/ It was recommended in one of the reviews for Wondo on Amazon (I think). I read through it on the weekend, very interesting, although OPKs still seem very confusing to me. (I am holding out on buying the Wondfo kit until June, but I still like to look online!) Anyway, maybe it will help you decipher your test results! Good luck, I am really hoping that you ovulate late in your cycle!

Shadowspirit, welcome to the TTC thread!