Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 660 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Wow Blade! That is very immediate! I guess that means we should consider being careful if we don't want to conceive almost instantly after having it removed! It's still very up in the air when we actually want it to happen!

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Unlike hormonal forms of birth control where the hormones essentially have to wash out of your body; your hypothalamic axis has to be reset, etc, an IUD-- even a progesterone-eluting one like the Mirena-- is mechanical. When it's out, it's out, and there's absolutely no brakes on the system. So I absolutely would not remove it until you are 100% prepared to accept the possibility of pregnancy. The chances of conceiving in the very first cycle are 20% (perhaps more, depending on your age), and are 20% for every cycle after that.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

@roseymaam I feel you on the insurance and I know very well the dread of hearing bad news. I know you already know this, but the sooner you know what the reality is, the sooner you can deal with it and move forward. There's also the possibility that the fear is way worse than the reality.

Whatever happens, I hope 2013 is your year! And mine. And all of ours who want it!
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Jonah . Joe . Michael . Whittaker
    Dream Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker

Clementine . Margot . Elizabeth . Jillian . Sybil . Beatrice . Vesper
    Dream Combos: Clementine ??? . Margot Jillian . Diana Elizabeth

Unfortunately the timeline on the IUD has run out, (5 years according to my doctor, is this correct?) I'm not wanting to get another one put in though and haven't had much luck with other forms of hormonal contraception in the past. Is the chance of conceiving still quite high even if you were one of the women whose period basically disappeared while using an IUD?
    I have studied that book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility and have considered attempting to use their methods of preventing pregnancy along with barrier protection for awhile until we are 100% ready (Is anyone ever 100% ready?!?)

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Hey guys, just a quick update on us... Aunt flo should be leaving tonight or tmo, so it will back to business hope everyone is ok, and wishing you all good luck and baby dust! Xxxxxx
    Hala
    Proud Mummy to Kyan & Connor xxx