Names Searched Right Now:
Page 146 of 660 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Quote Originally Posted by velvetcrush View Post
    To all the posters who are really struggling to conceive, whether explained infertility or not, my heart goes out to you. I reached a stage, after two failed cycles of IVF and years of ttc, where I had to face the very real possibility that we may never have a biological child. After a lot of tears and soul searching, I decided to be grateful for what life had blessed me with (a good man, career, family, friends, a lovely home, etc), and realised that what I truly wanted was to be a parent. If this resonates with you, then you can take comfort from the fact that if you are open to adoption (and I understand and respect that not everyone is) you can be a parent one day. This made me relax about the ttc part, because my husband and I decided to do another round of IVF (we are lucky that our county in the UK funds three attempts) and just keep trying for the remainder of our 30s while the biological clock was ticking. Then we would seriously look at adoption in our 40s. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it gave us a plan to focus on.
    Thank you for your thoughtful words velvetcrush. I know it's still relatively early in my infertility struggles, but I'm a thinking ahead type of person and have already given serious thought to adoption in case a biological child isn't in the cards for us. It actually gives me some comfort and peace of mind to think that, instead of adding more stress.
    TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's what I had this month. I was 11 days late for my period, totally felt like I was pregnant, and then my period finally showed up and it's heavier and more painful than usual.
    That's a bummer in a way, but it's good that your body figured out sooner rather than later that the pregnancy wasn't going to work out. You can always try again!

My suggestion is to plunk down the cash for Clearblue Digital ovulation sticks - they are the most reliable, easiest, accurate tests. It's pretty much impossible to miss ovulation if you are using them. I have VERY irregular periods and have had great success (currently in 4th pregnancy). In addition to using the ovulation tests, you ahould also be charting your BBT just to make sure you did, in fact, ovulate.

Hi everybody.

9DPO today. Have a feeling I'm out this month. Idk why. Temp was down a little. Still above cover line but not by a lot. Having weird shooting pains in my vagina-ish area. Hard to pinpoint where they are. But I will gladly take that over the diarrhea which seems to be gone, thank God.

Idk. Blah. Tired of thinking about. Why can't I just drink white zinfandel and get pregnant accidentally like all the slutty girls in high school?

Idk. Blah. Tired of thinking about. Why can't I just drink white zinfandel and get pregnant accidentally like all the slutty girls in high school?

Haha I've had similar thoughts sometimes. Hang in there!
    TTC #1