Names Searched Right Now:
Page 142 of 660 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Alzora. Dude. You're kind of my hero. And you crack me up.

I'm 8DPO now. I still still still have the on-again/off-again diarrhea cha cha cha! Mostly on again. Just missed a farewell lunch for a friend because of it. I am having intermittent low dull cramps on the left side since last night.

Probably not going to test until 14 DPO unless I get some kind of bleeding in next couple days, then I may test a little earlier. Not because it will be more likely to be accurate early, but because the possibility of implantation bleeding will make me extremely impatient.

Hope everyone is doing ok today. Baby dust, beeotches.

I am currently in the craziness of the two week wait. And let me tell you...I FEEL CRAZY. It doesn't help that I don't know if I am 13DPO or 6DPO. I had semi positive ovulation strips for EIGHT days before a full on positive test (which then lasted for three days until I ran out of strips) Last month after I got an ultra sound on my first positive ovulation stick day she informed me that I had already ovulated so I really don't know when I actually am ovulating!!!

Anyways, I have realized that every month since I have started medication that I have pregnancy symptoms. This month? Full and tender breasts, smells drive me crazy and make me gag, nauseous, I have a weird pulling in my lower abdomen and I am exhausted! I must admit, it is getting easier to push symptoms aside and realize that I am probably not pregnant but a little part of me still gets excited that I could be. Today I went to the dollar store and picked up 7 pregnancy tests, just for sh**s and giggles. I figured since it COULD be 14DPO tomorrow, I could probably test then.

And yes, I was just trying to talk myself into doing it even though I know it isn't a good idea.

Fingers crossed for all of us this next month!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Well, I've had a few changes so I'm hoping maybe to find someone else in the same, or similar, situation... We went in this past Monday for a 6 week ultrasound and bloodwork. Everything looked fine. Got to hear the heartbeat and tho it was a little low at 96, she wasn't concerned because it was so early. Then Wednesday I started spotting a bit and cramping. Needless to say, since we lost our first to mc, I freaked out and went straight in to the doctor again. Did another ultrasound and more blood work. Ultrasound again looked fine, heart rate had gone up to 108 which is great. But my blood work showed my progesterone had dropped slightly to 19. So now i'm on a progesterone supplement - and bed rest thru this weekend. Today I'm still cramping and spotting lightly. And bed rest sucks. I'm trying so hard to not stress but it's not possible. Just all-around tough situation... and of course time is dragging.
    Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well! But if anyone has been thru a similar experience - AND had a positive outcome, I'd love to hear it! I've already miscarried one so I don't need to hear any of those stories; positive, uplifting stories are welcome. Thanks

Are you charting BBT and cervical fluid? There can be lots of reasons why OPKs might not be right for you.

I know I probably sound like an infomercial, but I cannot encourage all of you enough to buy the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. I learned SO much. It's how I realized I wasn't ovulating, and how I knew I did this time, even before the progesterone test confirmed it. That book made me realize how little we are really taught about our bodies. You're shown some video about your period and armpit hair when you're 12, get scared to death about STDs by your Health teacher in high school, and that's about it.

Anyway it has helped me tremendously and I think it was like $15 on Amazon. It comes with cycle charting software but it's a bit crap. I have tried several and my favorite is the free website CountdowntoPregnancy.com. It has a bazillion little tools that will waste all your time in the 2ww. And the charting is really user friendly.

After a few cycles charting you will start to note patterns, and you can even show them to your doctor to help him or her help you. I just really really really recommend it. And this book taught me not only how to do it (super easy, especially if you use the website I mentioned) but how to interpret what I was seeing. Of course you don't want to just diagnose yourself with something, but again, the observations you make can help your doctor see if you're not ovulating, if you have a luteal phase deficiency, or whatever. And when it comes to stuff like seeing that maybe you're not having a lot of fertile cervical fluid, or maybe you haven't been timing intercourse correctly, that kind of stuff you'll be able to see yourself.

Yay that AF came, @grecianern! Even though periods are crampy and sucky. You're on the right track.

@megmarie, that sounds INCREDIBLY hopeful! Nausea is like the #1 sign, right?!

@cvdutch, I can't answer any of your concerns, but I do wish you and baby well. You may have better luck getting responses to your concerns on the pregnancy threads, as many of us in the TTC thread have never yet been pregnant. Hope you and your little one stay safe and you can find reassuring answers.

@Mrs H, I can't decide about ordering that book you've been recommending! Like part of me really wants it. Another part of me thinks that I'm just too psychotic to handle such information maturely and it will only fuel my obsession. But now that I have a pile of Wondfo tests and megmarie is saying that she got several partial-positives and several positives, I'm thinking that maybe I will need even more specific methods to help me pinpoint ovulation. My husband and I can't have sex for that many days in a row! We run out of steam. Vaginismus effects.

Maybe I will order it. I have to start doing things differently. For eight months we have done the same thing, and all eight months have failed, so we have to start changing variables here. Albert Einstein said that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." He must have been living with a woman who was TTC when he said that. TTC is insanity.