Names Searched Right Now:
Page 126 of 660 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

YAY!!!! That is great news @missusaytch!!!! One step at a time To be truthful, I feel really sh***y as well on Clomid! You are not alone but I agree with the others that some of your symptoms sound out of the ordinary. But for those of us that never really ovulated until recently/medical help, I think like what we feel is accentuated because it is so foreign and new. That's just my two cents, I guess. (I really do think that Clomid makes you feel poorly in general, my point just being that it can get overwhelming because we're not used to it)

I am VERY excited for you and my fingers are crossed this month!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Alzora- Oh that's frustrating!! PA is miserable for fertility treatment coverage. My friend who lives there is trying to figure it out now and I'm only half joking when I tell her she should move to CT where there's a pretty good infertility coverage mandate (for anyone under 40 that is).

About wondfo...I like the combo packs. I wouldn't start taking pregnancy tests until 10-12 dpo at the earliest, but after that it is nice to be able to test everyday if you think something might be up (knowing you have a huge pack of cheap tests)...it's also awesome to watch the line go from "Am I imagining that, maybe?" to a real line over the course of a few days.

missusaytch, that's awesome news! Half the battle is right.

Quote Originally Posted by missusaytch View Post
    She said that's a good level and indicates ovulation. :-))))) I am very very very excited.
    YAY!!! I am celebrating this happy news for you with a bowl of ice cream. Actually I was going to have the ice cream anyway, but now it will be a particularly happy bowl.
    Last edited by alzora; April 15th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.

@lineska, PA is the worst state for EVERYTHING! And I live in what has been called the most corrupt county in the United States. (Meanwhile, in Gotham City....) Ugh. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Oh Alzora, insurance troubles are the bane of my soul, I hope they are able to give you real answers and cover your fees asap!!!

Missusatych, crossing fingers and toes for you!!!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3