Names Searched Right Now:
Page 119 of 660 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Alzora, I'm only 4 or 5 dpo but I could conjure up some pregnancy symptoms if I think hard enough about it (which I'm not doing!). I say 4 or 5 dpo because I did use opks this cycle and had positives for 48 hrs. I presume I ovulated the first day I had a positive but who knows. I started seeing fertile cm about 2 days prior to the positive opk and hubby and I did the every other day method for that week before as having those swimmers at the ready is priority number one! Actually the day i had a positive opk we planned to try but both my girls spiked fevers so there went that idea. But i think it was covered from the night prior. Probably just as well, I was kind if over it anyway. Ttc sex is a lot of pressure if you ask me and I just couldn't get into anyway. Anyone else feel this way?

I'm currently five DPO (according to my phone app). Now I'm worried we've got the ovulation date wrong! Although, probably not, because my periods are always 28 days exactly. So here's hoping! One and a half weeks till I'll know if I'm knocked up or not...
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Two super faint lines on dollar store tests this morning and afternoon, so I ran out and bought digitals. PREGNANT. Here comes baby #3!!!!! I'm super excited.

For anyone who is interested, we DTD all four days before O (assumed day 14, and then confirmed with OPK), and we typically DTD about every other day or every third day at least throughout the cycle, just in case ovulation was at a different time. Yesterday (10 dpo) I thought I saw something on the dollar store tests, but this morning I was sure it was a faint line. My EDD is Christmas Eve, so I guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas!!!!!

I have two daughters Ruby June & Lucy Pearl and am excited for either pink or blue!!!!

Baby dust to all!!!!

YAY! So happy for you misslindseylou! That's awesome! Congratulations! Am I right in thinking this is your first cycle TTC #3? If so, that gives me hope that I might conceive first try, too!

Hopefully we get a few more BFPs on this thread towards the end of the month!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; April 14th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by misslindseylou View Post
    BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Two super faint lines on dollar store tests this morning and afternoon, so I ran out and bought digitals. PREGNANT. Here comes baby #3!!!!! I'm super excited.
    Yay! Mazel tov! Hopefully you will be the good luck charm for many more BFPs (: