Names Searched Right Now:
Page 105 of 660 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

The orthodox medical answer is that it can take up to one year after discontinuing hormonal birth control before you regain full fertility. A normal menstrual cycle is not necessarily a marker of fertility. Many women are fertile and conceive before then, of course, but most doctors would postpone an infertility workup until at least one year.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Hi Southwind.
    I know what it's like to lose sleep over baby thoughts. First I like to figure out if there's something I can do about the thing I'm worried about. If so I make a plan for what I will do about it the next day or research on the laptop until I feel secure. If the reason I can't sleep is nothing specific I like this video on lucid dreaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTAwd...uLMWrA&index=8
    It never fails to put me to sleep. I don't know if you ever do yoga, but yoga a few hours before bed helps me relax. If it's too close to bed time to exercise I just do the meditation portion of yoga. Making a list of things I'm grateful for helps me relax too. Or if you're not into meditation you can count your in breath, count the pause, and then count your out breath. Try to increase the seconds in each portion of the breath until you slow your heart rate without restricting your oxygen.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by khaatje View Post
    how long ditld it take you for your cycle to get back to normal after coming of the pill? I guess all my patience has ran out the last year....
    When I conceived my first daughter I'd been on the pill for a looooong time, like 10 years, and I got pg cycle 2, after having her I went back on the pill for another 2 years or so and when we decided to try for #2, I finished my pill pack, had my period like normal, and then BAM I was pg. This is my first cycle TTC #3 after again being on birth control for a few years. In short, I know there are a lot of horror stories about people having a really hard time TTC after BC, but that hasn't been my experience at all. Good luck!

Thanks sarahmess, blade and miss lindseylou, that gives me some peace of mind it can happen any month now

I think I mentioned this is my first month of Clomid. I am on CD 15 and feel like poooop. Anybody else taken Clomid? I was in bed half the day because of a terrible upper stomach ache. Like, didn't feel reproductive system-related at all. I finally ate and it's a bit better. I feel so tired and my head hurts and my stomach still feels weeeeird. Anybody else have any of this?

It may not even be cycle-related. I am just filled with hatey hatey hate.

I also keep having distressing baby dreams. Triplets with mono, twin preemies whose eyes won't open, etc. I am a mess. I even had a dream where a cop from the future told me I wouldn't get pregnant until I had found THE PERFECT NAME. In the dream the name I picked was Pebbles. *crickets*

Now my stomach hurts again. Ughghhhhhh I wanna be the man for a while.

Oh Alzora, thank you mucho, I hope you are well and good. :-)