Names Searched Right Now:
Page 104 of 660 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Hi all! I've been a bit scarce lately and wanted to check in. This cycle is my first on 50 mg of Clomid. I took it days 5 thru 9 and it made me a raving lunatic. Which is to say it made me cry for no reason. It also made me red hot pissed. And exhausted. I didn't exercise for about 4 days in a row. I also bled like crazy. I have a hilarious blog post here about Easter Sunday, when I bled on myself in a Cracker Barrel after seeing Brett Favre at Mass. http://chroniclesofradness.blogspot.com. So it was a weird day. And mostly sucked. It's humorous in retrospect, tho.

Anyway I'm on day 15. I don't appear to have ovulated yet from temps but not quite worried yet. I've heard Clomid can make you o late. I go in to doc on the 15th to have progesterone level checked.

We got word that my husband def will deploy this autumn. We are hoping we get a BFP before then. But if we don't, hey. All in God's good time. Yes we will lose a year of trying but I will gain a year of focusing on getting really healthy.

Can you tell I'm trying hard to have a good attitude about it? :-D

Still eating paleo, exercising almost daily. Wish I were losing more weight but doc says I need to keep doing what I'm doing. I know I am building muscle too. I certainly feel better. I'm concerned about how high my BP is but he shrugged it off and said we will watch it over time.

I am not obsessing, and I plan to keep it that way. I'm doing what I need to do and then putting my attention elsewhere. All that obsessing and yearning is negative energy and that's not what I need. I had flare ups of self pity on the Clomid, but that's just because Clomid is a bottle of crazy. :-) Otherwise, I'm on a pretty even keel.

I hope everyone is doing well and getting all kinds of knocked up. Much love!
    Last edited by missusaytch; April 8th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

@grecianern, you mean your husband doesn't want to try again yet? I don't think I quite understand; in what way is he blaming your son? Does he talk about the whole thing openly to you?

@MrsH, you crack me up. Your posts always amuse me, though I know you must be hurting emotionally with all of this stress. I've been waiting for you to post an update for us, and was about ready to post a shout-out to you. You have PLENTY of time to conceive before the fall. I know that pressure must make you insane--it would me--but in reality it's only early April. Up here in PA the leaves aren't even on the trees yet and everything is still wintery-bleak except for the finally-bright-blue sky. Autumn is far, far away. Keeping that in perspective may help you relax. Relaxing may help you conceive.

Hi girls, I've been wanting to start trying for #1 for over a year now, but my husband wasn't a 100% behind the idea. Frustrating!!! But no point pushing him into ssomething this major. So I've been reading your stories in stead, getting hopefull by the BFPs and sharing your frustration on not being pregnant while everyone keeps posting about the babies in their bellies on facebook! @gracianern so sad to read your story, sending a whole lot of love your way.
    My patience paid off, hubby asked me when we're going to start trying several times this month, and last night we decided we're officially TTC how long ditld it take you for your cycle to get back to normal after coming of the pill? I guess all my patience has ran out the last year....

Glad you joined us, Khaatje! Welcome to Nameberry. I can't answer your question about coming off the pill, but I look forward to updates on your TTC journey. Best of luck to you!

@khaatjie - I came off the pill in January in preparation for TTC in April. I'd been on the pill for about five years. My cycles were normal straight away. I had 28 day cycles before the pill, 28 day cycles when on the pill, and 28 day cycles when I came off the pill. I've heard it can take a few months off the pill before you start ovulating again, though. I didn't use an ovulation kit or anything during this time, so I don't know if I was ovulating or not. If you've only just stopped taking the pill, you might not get pregnant for a couple of months until your body returns to normal. But you might! You never know! Plenty of women get pregnant while taking the pill. Good luck!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; April 8th, 2013 at 08:05 PM.
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter