Names Searched Right Now:
Page 101 of 660 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Definitely a slow month for me. I keep thinking its the 16th when it's only the 6th!!

So so so so slow.......

Baby making train feels like is stopping at every station and never going to be there.

I am so bored tonight I even posted on the baby forum about what my baby #3 should be named. Hate doing it cause feel like I'm tempting fate but too tempting tonight.

Hoping for some more happy news on here. Brightens my day!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Welcome to the thread, @misslindseylou! Glad you're joining us! I too love the idea of a Christmas baby.

@ktook, I think it's okay to daydream about what to name your baby. People have done that forever and it doesn't stop the babies from coming. Your baby will come!

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    Welcome to the thread, @misslindseylou! Glad you're joining us! I too love the idea of a Christmas baby.

@ktook, I think it's okay to daydream about what to name your baby. People have done that forever and it doesn't stop the babies from coming. Your baby will come!
    Thanks Alzora! I was nervous about a Christmas baby, because some people seem to think it's the worst thing ever, but I decided it wasn't worth waiting. And @ktook, I've always got lists of names going and it hasn't jinxed me yet.

Good Luck, ladies!

Ugh. It's 1 in the morning and I cannot sleep for the life of me. DH and I are planning to start going at it tomorrow since we're both off work. I never know exactly when I'm most fertile because I'm always so irregular. It gets kind of frustrating sometimes! I know that if I'm stressed out, that can decrease our chances of conception but I just can't help but psych myself out every month. Does anyone else get this stressed around O? Any advice on how to cool my mind down a little bit? :/
    Kim & Ryan
    Married June 04, 2011
    TTC #1 since November 2012