Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I do like Miller for a boy but not at all for a Girl.

I do like Sawyer, Elliot, Paxton, Blake.

I think Elliot is my favorite though because she can still be a cute feminine "Ellie" if she chooses

I love Miller for a girl! Ignore the beer comments - there are thousands of kids named Jack, Jim, Jameson, Samuel, Margarita, Amber, etc. and no one disregards those even though they're also alcoholic beverages. I could see if you were going to name her Anheuser-Busch but Miller is first and foremost a name. Anyone who only thinks beer is using the narrow part of their mind. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by penpencilcrayon View Post
    I love Miller for a girl! Ignore the beer comments - there are thousands of kids named Jack, Jim, Jameson, Samuel, Margarita, Amber, etc. and no one disregards those even though they're also alcoholic beverages. I could see if you were going to name her Anheuser-Busch but Miller is first and foremost a name. Anyone who only thinks beer is using the narrow part of their mind. Go for it!
    Miller is not only a beer but also and foremost a surname and a profession. Now, do you really want to have your daughter walking around having to explain to everyone that her parents don´t own a mill and no it´s not honoring one of her grandfathers and so on? Miller is just not a name, neither boy or girl.

Thank you all for you strong opinions. I love all of the suggestions. Would love to see some more. I still love Miller for a boy. It's a done deal! Not sure about the girl though

I am not so strong willed about it as some others, but I do agree that I am not a fan of Miller for a girl. Go for it if it turns out to be a boy though! I like Hadley very much, and think nn Haddie would be super sweet. And to me that is much more feminine than masculine. However, Hadley and other "ley" names seem very trendy right now, so if unique is what you're after, perhaps not the right direction. I love the suggestion of Linden. That would be very different and you could call her Lin or Linnie to make it a bit more girly. Elliot or Auden would be other cute options but I think Linden would be my favorite!