Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

10 weeks left pls help!!!!!!!!!!

We are having a baby in less than 3 months and do not know the sex. If its a boy the name will be Miller. We are so stuck on the girl name. Right now it's between Hadley or Miller but I'm not set on either.

I want a very unique name. I like unisex and surname names.

We already have a 3 year old girl named Saige and a 5 year old boy named Cooper

I want this one to be the most unique of all. All suggestions and opinions welcome please!

Thanks so much!

Is Miller after someone? I have never heard it used as a first name. While Miller is fine for a boy, I would caution you against using it for a girl. I don't love it, but beer associations aside, it's not a name that a girl would probably love wearing. Some unisex names like Elliot or Sutton have a spunk that seems to be missing from Miller.

What about:
    Sutton
    Ellis
    Lake
    Seaton
    Jones
    Blaine
    Sawyer
    Harlowe/Marlowe
    Mercer nn Mercy

Thanks so much. I really like Sawyer and Sutton. I just worry about the t sound in sutton. It's hard to say. Miller is not after anyone, I just love it.
    Keep them coming!

Interesting. Do you mean the way that if you say Sutton fast you don't actually say the "t"? I always felt like that happened in my own name Kate. You don't actually say the "t", you just kind of stop suddenly. I agree, that's not my favorite.

I prefer Miller for a girl because it's softer sounding than Hadley.
    Some other suggestions:
    Almeda
    Blake
    Bronte
    Riane
    Toya
    Meyer
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose