Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    That's exactly what I mean about Sutton. The T goes missing. It's true that's it's much like Kate or Payten. I love the idea of Sutton though.
    Any more very original names welcome.
    Great suggestions so far!

I really dislike unisex or masculine names on girls. How about Millie or Millicent instead?

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I really dislike unisex or masculine names on girls. How about Millie or Millicent instead?
    I do agree on that. But if you want to use something close to those names why not Melissa or Haylee instead of Hadley. Or Jordyn for a girl. I wouldn´d use a surname as a name for a child at all because as you say it: It is a surname! There exist so many beautiful real first names. I´m sure you´ll find a good, unique and suitable one for you next baby that fits to her/his siblings names. Good luck

Thoughts on these unisex options?
    Riley, Phoenix, Jude, Avery, Charlie, Grey, Leith, Lesley, Devon, Bastian/ Bastien, Patrice, Pascale, Kerry/ Kerri, Dani, Jo

Please don't name your daughter Miller. Can you imagine the beer jokes she would get, especially since beer commercials don't exactly cast a classy light on women? NOT something I want my daughter associated with - plus, it's just not attractive.

You daughter deserves a feminine first name....as a first name, not a surname. Besides, if you want something "unique" - unisex and surnames are not the way to go, their very very trendy right now.