Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Mignonette Elena? Opinions wanted please.

I posted a thread earlier looking for names for my friends baby girl, but, sadly, none of the names stood out enough to them. After searching through hundreds of names on this website, one name stood out to Sara, and surprisingly Jude as well. They're looking for uncommon names, but are worried that it might be too out there. What do you think of the name Mignonette Elena? I believe the pronunciation is like Min-yon-ette, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Elena is going to be pronounced ee-lay-nuh. Older brothers are Dashiell Pierce and Thackery Flynn. Thanks you!!
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I really really really want to like Mignonette, but I just can't. It sounds too much like a combination of the words 'minion' and 'marionette' which both have negative connotations in my mind for a name.

I love the sound of it, but unfortunately I just can't help thinking of filet mignon.
    Expecting #1 April 2014!
    Willa Primrose ~ Aria Violet ~ Iris Adeline ~ Celeste Evelyn ~ Juniper Mae
    Parker Henry ~ Linus Jasper ~ August Peter ~ Atticus Felix ~ Frederick Arlo

Im sorry but Mignonette is not technically a name and means too many other things so i cant bring myself to like it. It is used as a nn that's essentially calling a lover cutie,darling, etc but it's also a plant, type of pepper and a bunch of culinary things like sauces, a cut of lamb, etc... Mignonette is also a miniature bottle and type of lace.

It's late and I'm typing on my phone so please excuse any errors or mistakes.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

Sorry its just too much name....part steak part puppet...not my style at all...