Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Too close for sisters?

I've just been brain storming some names, and I found 3 names for girls I really love. They are Paige, Faith, and Claire. My question is, are these names too close for (hypothetical) sisters?
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning

I did notice the "ai" connection, but only because you asked whether they were too close, prompting me too look for the similarity.

However, the names have really different consonant sounds, so I think it would be alright!
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

agree iwth senoritashan

Honestly, the only similarity I saw was that they were all one syllable. I think they're fine for sisters. I didn't even notice the "ai" thing. I especially love Paige and Claire together, but Faith works well with them, too.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I don't think the are to matchy at all. I didn't see what you meant until I read the other comments. I think that they would work well for sisters actually since the they have similar length and style yet are totally different names.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126