Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When you have a daughter named Maxwell... what do you name a brother? a sister?

Some of you may know that Jessica Simpson recently revealed that she is pregnant again. She has a daughter named Maxwell Drew "Maxie". My question is when you have a daughter with an ultra masculine name like Maxwell, what do you name another daughter? Do you go super masculine again? Or uni-sex? You cannot go too feminine can you? And what about a son? How do you distinguish girl from boy? Or do you not? What you think she should/will name her second child?
    Current Favorite Names:
    Boys: Wyatt, Beau, Jem, Henry, Alexander, James/Jamie/Jem, Archer
    Girls: Vada/Veda, Rose, Jemima, Lily, Violet, Susannah, Georgia, Billie, Louise "Lou"
    Unisex: Parker, Sawyer, Hayden, Addison

Hmm , right?!! It had crossed my mind when I first heard. I guess for a girl she would do a recently "approved" man turned little girl name like Charlie, or Emerson.. For a boy a harsh name for easy differential like Ulysses, Ebenezer.. But who knows lol

I think you could go anyway. Either girly or masculine.

Well the nn is Maxie, which is a bit girlier, so I reckon it will be another unisex/masculine name with a cuter nn for a girl. As for a boy, no idea what to suggest. How can you distinguish a boys name on a boy and a boys name on a girl? But the name would probably be masculine without a nn, so the girls would be Maxie, etc and the boys something longer and stronger sounding and not shortened. Maybe? I have no idea why she named a girl Maxwell in the first place. Unisex is one thing but that is pushing it. Why couldn't she stick with Maxie or Maxine instead.?
    *Mahala*
    Proud Mummy to:
    Kyan Morgan, born on 9th March 2011 Finley Logan, lost on 25th March 2012
    Expecting Pip, due in October 2013 xxx

My bet is Arthur Cole if it's a boy.
    *Mahala*
    Proud Mummy to:
    Kyan Morgan, born on 9th March 2011 Finley Logan, lost on 25th March 2012
    Expecting Pip, due in October 2013 xxx