Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What ways can you think of to get to Bea (nn)?

I've always liked the nn Bea, but I was wondering if there are any ways to get to it besides Beatrice? I like options, and you nameberries always help with your brainstorming. :)

(This is a little preemptive, since I'm expecting boy #3, but I figured I'd throw it out there. Maybe someday I'll get a girl?)

I went to school with a girl who went by Bea. I believe her full name was Elizabeth.

Behati is the Afrikaans version of Beatrice so that could work. Otherwise you could just call her Bea.
    Current favourites
    Isabel, Adeline, Rosemary, Violet, Sybil
    Viggo, Miles, Spencer, Clark, Havard

What I found after a couple minutes of searching:

Beaulah
    Beaue
    Beatriu
    Tabea
    Phoebe
    Thisbe
    Rubea -Ruby
    Isabeau
    Elsbea
    Setra Reign 6/22/08
    Lennox Jay 2/26/14

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie